Emirates Stadium, Carabao Cup
Wednesday 26 September, 19:45

Channels showing the game

Result?

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Brentford win

0 voters

Play all the 2nd strings. Iwobi and Welbeck upfront.

Everyone is very interested in this game :wenger:

Hopefully see a few kids get some game time in this one.

Hope to see Smith-Rowe start this one.

We’ll most likely put out a completely different XI to the one we put out against Everton and if Brentford play a lot of their first team then I don’t think this game will be that straightforward.

Ollie Watkins and Neal Maupay (who is currently the Championship’s top scorer this season) are having a great time at the moment. And they have a really good CB in Mepham.

On a side note, their no1 GK, Bentley, came through our academy. Hopefully, if he plays, he shows why we let him go :grin:

Elimination incoming. I’m guessing half of the team will consist out of (non-starting) first team players though. This is a good chance at immediate silverware for Emery.

Mavro should surely start.

Who will pair holding at cb? And who will play LB? We already have to many fekin injuries.

Pleguezuelo and we can play Tolaji “the tank” Bola at LB

Mike Dean vs VAR :thinking:

Fuck off! Our arch enemy.

Fuck. Too late to change my vote?

• Arsenal have not faced Brentford since May 1947, winning 1-0 at Griffin Park in a top-flight encounter.

• Arsenal have only been eliminated at this stage of the League Cup once in the previous 15 seasons, losing 2-1 to Southampton at the Emirates in the third round in 2014-15.

• Arsenal haven’t lost a home League Cup match against a side from outside the top flight since a 2-1 defeat at Highbury against Walsall in November 1983 and are unbeaten in 30 matches since then (W27 D3).

He might just be the worst human on the planet. Terrible ref. I’m sure he has millions betting against Arsenal in games that he was the ref.

Mike Dean doesn’t need VAR. He’s never wrong.

Not the biggest game of this round and we still get Mike Dean. It means they consider him really shit :poldi:

He is the VAR.
Very Arrogant Ref.

Mike Dean would just dismiss VAR at every opportunity lol

Don’t think I can watch this before work, think the two games televised in Aus are Liverpool vs Chelsea & Spurs vs Watford.