Arsenal Vs Bournemouth (Premier League) 3-2

Such a weak coach, I can’t even be bothered to Google. :man_shrugging:t3:

Arsenal got a favourable run of games in March…should try to accumulate as many points as possible

1 Like

Game by game. Hope the boys stay focused and don’t assume any game will be an easy three points.

4 Likes
1 Like

If we score early and get a few, like against Everton, we can get closer to Man City’s goal difference.

give me a birthday massacre, 7-0 to us

3 Likes

This really should be a chance for some players to push for greater inclusion. If I’m Vieira or Eddie and I get 20 minutes here, I’m trying to vaporize these guys.

Matchday!

3 Likes

Got a bad feeling for Bournemouth

about how badly we’re going to beat them?, nice of you to think of their fans like that

1 Like

Yup. They might get slaughtered if we score early.

Fingers crossed for them.

Awful side. We’ve got to spank them.

4-0 Arsenal.

3 Likes

I really don’t have any clue who most of them are. Solanke and Neto sure but other than that :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This is cool. Edit: vid didn’t embed, it’s Jorginho doing BSL. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

City shouldn’t score loads against Newcastle - let’s get that goal difference closer. Four nil at least.

On my way to the Emirates. No trains today so bus replacement in operation. Just waited 30mins for a bus and another 15mins for the two idiots ‘organising’ to get everyone on. 2hr 30mins…could be a race against time to get there for kick off!

5 Likes

Good luck. What kind of distance do you have to travel?

1 Like

Only travelling from Essex so should be simple! We have a slow coach driver too which isn’t helping! Hoping the match will be worth the effort!

1 Like
1 Like

Makes sense after Arteta’s post-match comments

1 Like