Premier League game 28
KO: 19:45
The Emirates Stadium
Not televised in the UK

• Arsenal win
  • Draw
  • Bournemouth win

0 voters

I’m going to say 2-2 draw in this one, hopefully the trash Bournemouth shows up though and we have a regulation win.

Should be another win. Bournemouth don’t care about defending so they should favour us.

I’ll be at this one thanks to @k1tsun3

9 Likes

Has to be 3 points here.

I’ll go with 2-0, Auba and Iwobi to score

1 Like

Bournemouth away from home are usually pretty toothless. Need another solid win.

1 Like

If we’re wanting top 4, we need to be beaten teams like Bournemouth at home. I’m confident agaisnt any team at the Emirates. It’s away from home that worries me. I’d play Ozil and Auba in this game, give Ramsey and Laca a rest before Saturday as I feel they be playng agaisnt Spurs. I give Torreira a rest too, play Guendouzzi instead. Hopefully Maitland Niles be back.

They be more tricky then Southampton but I’m going for 3-1 for us.

1 Like

Would love another clean sheet here altho apparently we were a bit lucky to avoid conceding against Southampton.

Tentative prediction of back to back 2-0 wins…:eyes:

1 Like

3 clean sheets in a row with Mustafi at the heart of the defence may well be pushing our luck.

I’m curious to see what alterations Unai does with the lineup in this one, squad will be important with the short turnaround to Spurs on Saturday effectively making it 4 games in 8.5 days.

1 Like

I think Özil starts here as he won’t be at the weekend.

3 Likes

Emery said Bournemouth were too physical and demanding for Özil last time we played them…

For sure.

Jenko playing tonight!!!

1 Like

Emery is saving him for the Europa League Final.

2 Likes

Let’s eat some cherries today. C’mon Arsenal!

7 straight defeats on the road. No excuses just do it.

1 Like

I thought it was 9 wasn’t it? Regardless, they aren’t good away from home at all

Yeah 8 in the league and Chelsea in the Carabao cup.

We must be making progress tonight really, Bournemouth at home whilst Man United have a really loseable fixture and Chelsea/Tottenham should work out in our favour too

3 Likes

It will literally be impossible to find a stream for this one…