Arsenal Vs Benfica (UEL)

We do better against better sides anyways. Unless they are peps city.

We should win easy

2 Likes

Come on boys
Letā€™s have a high tempo attacking performance. Quick balls to feet and go for it.
Benfica are certainly there for the taking .
Get the job done and thatā€™ll set up nicely for 3 points away at Leicester on Sunday .

That fucking kick off time, canā€™t even maintain the illusion this is a real tournament.

3 Likes

So Partey is back, do we think heā€™s actually fit or this just a panicked rush decision ?

I really hope we donā€™t rush him back and ruin him with this.

I mean ffs we should have enough without him.

2 Likes

I think Arteta is a dunce and will do whatever it takes to save his arse.

1 Like

Arteta needs sacked the day after if we donā€™t progress btw.

(We will though)

3 Likes

Should have been sacked for not beating these hacks to begin with.

6 Likes

Fixed for you my friend.

2 Likes

Worried. Our season can become a complete write-off tonight.

1-1 doesnā€™t fill me with confidence at all since we have no home advantage, playing in fucking Greece.

Please just beat these cunts.

1 Like

We should just be able to get a positive result due to being a superior team.

1 Like

Not going to say anything as every game Iā€™ve been saying weā€™re getting a good result and come out with nothing, so just going to not make a prediction in the hope we smash them.

Even Arteta, as bad as he is, surely wonā€™t lose to this sorry excuse for a football team. I mean if he loses this he deserves to be sacked immediately, it would be a new low. We will advance surely.

3 Likes

Taarabt to do a madness tonite

Weā€™ll win but prepare for a ugly 90minutes which will inspire nobody.

2 Likes

Benfica woes is probably enough for us to get the job done.
Be slow but think we control it with a goal in each half. Technically wonā€™t be won till about 70 minutes before our second goal. 2 0.

2 Likes

The team sheet for this one is making me apprehensive.

Ballsy move would be to play Laca up top and drop Auba.

1 Like

It wonā€™t be a thriller but Benfica arenā€™t a great side so we should win, even if it is unconvincingā€¦
Iā€™ll go 2-1 Aubameyang and Xhaka to score.

Imagine if we do lose, weā€™ll be bottom half of the PL, out of all the cup competitions and the only people wanting Arteta to keep his job, will be spurs supporters.

1 Like

Donā€™t think Benfica will make it, even how crap Arsenal currently is. They are more crap.
We have a superior team, home field advantage.
We will advance but not in a mighty way. 1-0 or 2-0 my guess.

7 Likes