Arsenal Vs Benfica (UEL)

Yeah 1 2 at home.

3 Likes

And yeah I just double checked mate, weā€™ve had 3 losses at this venue all match day 6 in CL when weā€™d already qualified for the rd of 16.

Not bad am I ?

2 Likes

That must have been the second last time we had a normal football game ? Did we play WHU then lockdown?

0-0. Go through on away goals

Thatā€™s sounds right.

1 Like

I think it was the return fixture where Richard Wright made a penalty save.

About the only good thing heā€™s done in an Arsenal jersey.

1 Like

Yeah 2-1 win from memory.

1 Like

I can still remember that absolute sitter Auba missed in the last minute lol

2 Likes

TZATIKI ARENA

2 Likes

@sol was absolutely seething weeks after that result.

Didnā€™t Leno make a mistake for olympiakosā€™ winning goal?

2 Likes

Luiz ball watched on one of the goals.

1 Like

I canā€™t remember did the same guy not score twice for them ? :joy:

1 Like

Pretty much.
Canā€™t stand Auba at the moment but he canā€™t be omitted. Hope he finds his finishing boots.

You meant tzatziki?

1 Like

One of the few things I really miss as a vegan. You just canā€™t make it with non dairy yogurt. My falafels are subpar.

Feeek me. LORD OUT!!!

1 Like

Along with BigWeng and Phoebica being referred to as ā€œcocksā€ by our illustrious admin for making a simple, but genuine error, (a bit over the top, methinks), for posting in the wrong thread, Iā€™ll re-post my comment here.

All we have to do is fucking work, W-O-R-K! Not drift about like we ODā€™d on sleeping pills. Weā€™ve got the the talent, the ability. Just fucking use it.

2 Likes

If I hear you correctly, you believe this team just needs moreā€¦pashun?

1 Like

Letā€™s have a good performance and go through.
I want this club to win another European trophy .

1 Like

Can see us conceding first get back in the game and then being too shit to get out of a tiny hole and terrified that a second for them means we need three so we play for pens and lose.

Benfica will celebrate like crazy not understanding how they have done nothing for 210mins and itā€™s been enough to knock out arsenal.