Arsenal Vs BATE Borisov (UEL Round of 32 2nd Leg) (Aggregate 0-1)

@Mysty ffs look my notification screen now takes up 90 percent of my phone :joy:

2 Likes

I give a like and it brings up two of my avatars. One for @Persona and one for whatever pish reference itā€™s changed to. :sweat_smile:

I really feel I should be paying more attention to this match, but man, this has been the funniest Match day thread for a while :smiley: Only 4 more goals needed for @shamrockgooner dream to be achieved.

Yes this match day thread has been the best, and thatā€™s because it resembles MDC. Letā€™s bring MDC back please, and if we have to have a vote Iā€™m sure the return of mdc will win in a landslide.

This game is so fucking dead. Youā€™d think it was a training session. No atmosphere whatsoever haha

This is why I prefer MDC. My ā€œramblingā€ would be wiped forever but now itā€™s here to remain making me look mental. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

@Mysty is not about time for you to make another poll and lose again? :arteta:

Who scored our first goal btw? Heard Mustafi got the second yay lelelel

Volkov OG.

Big chance Bate

Players keep slipping ffs

SHOOOOOOT :xhaka:

FUCK OFFFFFFFF

Wow we are trash, did we at least have some beautiful football that orchestrated the OG?

mehhhh

The moon has a better atmosphere.

2 Likes

How come his names changed from Persona to Princess Consummateā€¦Princess Consā€¦ahh, The Artist Formerly known as Princess?

1 Like

The only time there is any atmosphere is when the pricks shout SHOOOOOT when Xhaka has the ball

Sokratis coming on. Koscielny injured? :exclamation:

Hopefully just rested

lol ffs Guendouzi

Looks injured