Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (PL)

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yay Saka :smile: happy for him

Good thing rewarding Saka after his midweek performance, Torreira though :facepalm:

1 Like

Yeah and Xhaka… sighs… thankfully, this is against AV, but we said that about Watford :facepalm:

Emery is a Grade A idiot. Fucking dick.

Why rested Ozil midweek then?

MF sabotaged 4th place last season by stupid shenanigans with Ozil and now the same. WTF is wrong with the guy.

1 Like

He didn’t play Ozil in midweek because Ozil hasn’t played in Germany since the fallout from the racism storm. So Ozil wasn’t picked in midweek for that and he isn’t picked today because Emery clearly (and rightly) doesn’t favour him.

I’m not high on Emery right now but not starting Ozil is something I’m behind

8 Likes

Yes dont start Ozil after a good performance but start Xhaka and others even if they are shit.

Good job Emery

Yeah. Hate on Emery for playing Xhaka again if anything.

1 Like

I voted we draw but for Emery to justify his job it’s win or pack your bags. Three of our top 5 opposition will have dropped points—time to capitalize!

When was this?

1 Like

Emery deserves a lot of criticism of late, but I find it strange that not starting Ozil is such a big conversation here rather than the fact that he is starting Saka in the Prem after a great performance.

Surely we should be happy he’s giving a young player a chance who deserves it rather than fussing about someone sitting on the bench who we know he doesn’t like. There’s no shock here.

3 Likes

Saka will be raw today but its a better time than any. He’s coming off the back of a fantastic performace away in Europe, and now playing relegation fodder at the Emirates. There isn’t a better time to throw him in and see how he does.

2 Likes

Saka to score a prem goal before Pepe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Saka is Emery’s latest saviour.

Xhaka starts again… FFS man

1 Like

Streams?

Xhaka will be in all future midfields, that’s a given now.

Wtf—does he have nudes of Emery or something?

Should be a easy win since are at Home

I really dislike streams so probably won’t be watching but hope Auba does :fire::fire: my FPL captain :pray: COYG