Arsenal v Southampton (Premier League)

Properly nervous about this game now.

1 Like

A 3 goal lead by halftime an absolute must.

Worried

If I am being honest, I have no confidence we’ll get a win today. Just the scars from the past I think but I am very skeptical right now. I hope we get back to playing like the team that got us to this position cause it will be heart breaking to lose the title to City even before playing them.

I think we may see Trossard start today

In place of who?

Saka

Bold call. He starts against city no matter what in my opinion. Him bagging a goal here could be a good thing for his confidence going into that game.

Absolute non negotiable for 1st to beat 20th at home, can’t blow this as we at least need to go into the Etihad only needing a draw.

Arsenal 3-1 Southampton

13 Likes

Need a big performance here lads. You owe us after last weekend when you got all cocky and fucked it

5 Likes

I am full of confidence that Arsenal win later today (but not sure that it matters).

There’s no reason this group of players shouldn’t absolutely smash Southampton today.

We need a big statement with a 4 or more goal win

1 Like

Let’s finally get that 6-0

3 Likes

4-0 Arsenal

1 Like

In desperate need of a confidence booster, some goals, comfortable game and no injuries.

2 Likes

Would be a weird call unless he’s not fit.

1-0 to the Arse. Bednarek own goal with hise nose.

It’s a horribly composed tweet tbh lol

Realistically though, 4-0 to the Arsenal. Let’s smash these saints.

1 Like

Very weird to be playing on a Friday night so it hasn’t really registered that this is a really huge moment in our season.

It was unacceptable to not be winning this kind of game even when we were shite. In a title race it’s just unthinkable.

It’s fully over if we don’t win tonight.

5 Likes