Arsenal v Southampton (Premier League)

and 4-1

1 Like

Why are we such bottlers Calum

Hold me

1 Like

following recent disappointing results I think this just has to be a big win - I cannot see anything else. Liverpool was always going to be hard - West Ham a potential banana skin but this match should be a big win! No messing around no nonsense just be clinical stay on top and kill the game off.

Happy with this being on Friday. Turnaround is quicker and don’t have to over think Sunday.
Be interesting how saints approach this as a point isn’t that good for them now really.
Either way it’s a result only game.
Important for me we get a blank sheet as much as giving them a heavy loss. 3 0 win.

3 Likes

I very much agree. A thank you to the fixture gods from me as I am off to Ayr for the Scottish Grand National on Saturday :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah. Ive got a Rugby League game switched to a Thursday for TV which would of been a Friday fixture too.

After two long ass waits for Sunday kick offs it’s a relief to only have a 4 day wait between games.

Helps that it’s at home to a shit club as well. Just what we need really.

1 Like

I’d like to see a really complete performance. We responded great after two earlier drops in form this season.

I’m a little worried that the guys already have one eye on that City match.

Wishful thinking is that we see a tweaked formation sans Rob Holding as preparation for the City match without Saliba, but I think we know Arteta is just going to ride with him in central defense until the end of the season.

Play-to-win attitude mandatory. No lapses, back offs, fuck ups. Get them on the rack and double down. COYG!

Agreed with your post but I have to double it with trying to watch a Rovers game too now.

2 Likes

Anything less than 5 nil is a joke at this point. The boys better not ruin my weekend and summer yet again.

8 Likes

The jinx is in

3 Likes

We’re not playing them away though are we?

1 Like

The tweet refers to them having never beaten us at our ground in the PL?!

I’ve completely misread it lol. I’ve just read it now and feel like an idiot lol

9 Likes

Oh fuck off Orbinho

4 Likes

I misread it too.

2 Likes

Yep, same.