Arsenal v Southampton (EFL Cup)

Just not our cup. Roll on to the league and the F.A. Cup. And thanks god november is over.

Utter shocking and disrespectful to the supporters of Arsenal FC
Wenger is a clueless cunt .

2 Likes

Lets just be honest. We have no fucking depth and havent for years.
That fact being on display each year in this cup is the biggest concern of our season.

3 Likes

Where has Wengers rebuilding excuse gone Stroller ?

I donā€™t think depth is the issue, I think this was primarily about minutes on the pitch to see if anyone is ready to join the senior team.

We would be playing a vastly different lineup elsrwise.

I donā€™t know why this comes as a surprise to anyone. We always use the league cup as training time for the kids and players coming back from injury, nothing new there.

2 Likes

Apart from Reine-Adelaide all these players are part of the senior team? Or do you mean the starting eleven?

1 Like

Regardless of who is playing there was no passion or appetite for the occasion.

The overall mentality of the team is shocking and it has been for so long itā€™s not even funny.

Rotation is not an excuse look at Saints FFS, only two of their players started last weekend frankly itā€™s embarrassing.

5 Likes

we need a shake up at this club we are going nowhere, so tired of it now.

1 Like

When we was good it was exciting seeing Wenger blood the youngsters.
The promise and quality was there for all to see.
Now though it highlights how far off our depth is.
Remember all the fuss about Bielk coming. Guarantee you he wont make it here.
Playing sanitised football outside of the first team squad 2 years on is pointless. Sanitised crap.

2 Likes

Wenger using our tracksuit again means he gives a fuck about the cup :wink:

Southampton also rotated a bit. Half of their eleven tonight usually donā€™t start for them if Iā€™m not wrong.

We play poorly even with our first choice XI, without it weā€™re just a mid-low table side with a poor manager, not sure how anyone could expect anything but this.

Anyways thatā€™s 2 games Iā€™ve managed to not watch and not regret in the least not watching them, letā€™s see if I can extend the streak into the twenties or thirties. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Twenties is only just over 3 years away. You,ll make it easy as Wengers likely to be still here.

1 Like

Elneny was sick. Stomach problems. Still played him.

:pensive:

I really donā€™t know anymore. What are we doing?

3 Likes

Manager my friend

Did he poo himself in the pants like Gary did? :poldi:

Exclusive view from someone who was at the game:

That was shit.

2 Likes

That was no fun at all.

Did they announce an attendance? Looked like.sub 25k on tv.