Arsenal on the way to champions league

1 Like

SHOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTYY

Eddie!! I want half!

1 Like

We should’ve scored here

Ajax 1-0 up too :grinning:

4 Likes

This could be 5 or 6 or more when all is said or done. We look up for it and Leeds is diabolical.

Fucking love Eddie continually scoring against these cunts who wasted him, he was more than good enough to start for them on loan and he did score quite a few even as a sub.

They played patrick bumford over him.

1 Like

Was Leeds the club that loaned Nketiah and then refused to start him. Relegate these cunts Eddie!

1 Like

Would love a high scoring match and getting our GD to a respectable number

Yes, it’s fucking beautiful.

1 Like

@SRCJJ how’s the atmosphere?

If we signed him, we’d have Saka, Xhaka, Laca and Daka in our squad :slight_smile:

We won’t have Laca

Didn’t make it to the game unfortunately. Had to get rid of the ticket was a great seat too lol

Fucking gutted I missed the season ticket email last year, no chance I’m gonna get offered when we make CL :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

It would be nice. Because our GD could use a bit of help. Only 5 more goals to be on par with Spurs.

Refs are too quick giving our players yellow. Fabinho could do that 10 times over at Anfield and still not get booked

2 Likes

Imagine not watching this as you hate the manager

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like