Arsenal v Crystal Palace (Premier League)

Benteke starts up front for Palace, another clean sheet coming? :unai:

It’s three players short of our best starting eleven :slight_smile:

Even one is enough for a car crash.

Yeah, Mavro, mustafi and jenkins are rock solid :joy:

Jenko

1 Like

Who would you play?

Wolves are on the beach. I think we have a chance of winning there tbh

1 Like

Maitnalnd niles on the wingback, and monreal in the back 3, anyone else instead of elneny tbh.

Huge difference!

Has he scored?

Pathetic line-up, almost calling for a disaster. Two nothing midfielders against a team full of scrappers is suicide. Should have played Torreira and Mkhi at the very least. No one in this team can pass through the lines or carry the ball.

1 Like

Just got his hattrick mate

1 Like

For me it is, Mavro, Jenko and Elneny have comibned for 10 (TEN) premier league apperances this season, and now when each point is important we start all 3 of them, i understand need for rotation but this is just pathetic

1 Like

6-2 to the Arsenal

Oh look, people are freaking out about Unai’s lineup before the match even starts.

I haven’t seen this before :laughing:

1 Like

Cause we saw a similar line up against Everton and we all know what happened. Anyone with a half brain can see that we’ll struggle to control the middle with the personnel at have in the line up today. Happy to be proven wrong, but it currently looks suicidal.

1 Like

Something doesn’t seem right when I can stream this game via what appears to be a Canadian(!) tv channel, but not via the legal viewing ways.

That’s what I’ve been doing for nearly 20 years :slight_smile:

I agree that the midfield isn’t progressive enough, but Everton away is completely different than Crystal Palace at home, and it isn’t the same lineup either. We have Ozil and Auba in this side so despite the lack of our best midfield, which I think he’s been forced into anyway, we at least have quality up top that can hopefully settle it.

He simply can’t play our best midfield in every match now, and this is one he’s felt we don’t need it for.

Let’s do it… COYG!