Arsenal transfers 24/25

Go find it yourself, it’s in various stuff reported regarding our interest for Tielemans.

But what have we seen?
We’ve finished fifth behind spurs yet again and ahead of the worst Man U team most people can remember.
Like I’ve said, what other decent manager couldn’t have achieved what Arteta has, with the same resources?

He’s had everything going for him this season.
No European football, very few injuries and players he hand picked himself, yet he’s still failed.

All our rivals have managers who know what they are doing and will strengthen in the window.
There will also be several others that will be looking to catch us up.

There is no way we’re getting CL football with Arteta as manager.

1 Like

We aren’t signing 7-9 players.
More like 4-6.

1 Like

I don’t think any manager other than Pep or Klopp would have had a much better season with this team.
It is a fact that we overachieved. Squad is too thin and too young.
Bringing a new manager wouldn’t change much. The main improvement now is to strengthen the squad.

As long as those players are going to make an impact

I see where @Stroller is coming from but yeah, if the players are actually good enough I’ll be happy with 4-6 signings.

These 4-6 signings have to be starter calibre, because Europa League isn’t going to be a cakewalk. Tougher format.

3 Likes

If the semi finals this season are anything to go about, I’d say I doubt it.
Are they changing it next season?

Sabitzer and Gundogan. That’s who you sign.

Let Elneny walk. If Roma come in for Xhaka let them sign him, but add a few incentives so that they’re aren’t taking the piss.

Brother we got knocked out by Olympiakos and Villarreal previously.

It’s going to be tough.

6 Likes

They didn’t knock us, we knocked ourselves.

And Arsenal will continue to do so

4 Likes

We really need to win it this time.
We keep fucking it up. 2 semi finals and 1 final.

I know some people are embarrassed that we even compete in this but I always wanted us to win it at least once just to get that European curse out of the way.

This the only competition you can duck City and Liverpool. We have to take advantage of it ffs.

Sensational goal followed by the worst miss of all time

No way we will sign 6 players. I think it’ll be 3 or 4.

1 Like

How many chances did he squander in those 2 matches ffs?

I think we’re certainly going for 3 and then depending on Eddie, Pepe and others, it could rise to 6.

Ur smoked our af bruh lmaoooo :joy::joy::joy::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

I’m telling u right now, that we are going to have to start over eventually. It’s really scary how we are just recreating the same scenario united has gone through the past few seasons. Hire some dood who used to play for the club who’s got no chops as a manager, watch him destroy the club and then have to hire actual football men to try and pull the club out of the mire. It’s coming just wait. United just have more money to waste so Ole was actually able to finish 2nd and get CL football.

2 Likes

Remind us again how many European trophies Wenger has in his illustrious career? Thanks.

Lololololol awww a sad boi :sob::sob::sob::sob: