Arsenal transfers 24/25

If West Ham win the EL and make the CL would that then make us the 4th most attractive destination this summer in regards to transfers ?

Chelsea, Spurs and West Ham would have CL football, assuming Chelsea can sign players.

Could we just maybe get a link to Bowen. Just a bit of hope for the summer.

3 Likes

Leave potential CL club for us ? Doubt heā€™d do it this summer if West Ham win EL.

1 Like

Plays the same position as Saka and would kill his development. West Ham wouldnā€™t let him leave cheaply. +Ā£70m minimum

Heā€™s better than Saka tbh

Saka can play along the whole front line. Bowen has goals and unfortunately they cost money.
Try and get 20 million for Martinelli and 45 50 isnā€™t that bad.

Another Championship talent turning into a hit at a higher level.

Get these guys whilst theyā€™re down there lol

1 Like

That I donā€™t doubt. The fella can actually strike a ball.

Itā€™s not happening. The chance to get Bowen passed when he left Hull imho

1 Like

Saka hasnā€™t signed that contract yet.

Focusing on our attempt to secure CL football :grin:

So weā€™re not going to mentionā€¦given the ā€˜currentā€™ circumstances we need strength in depth?

1 Like

If he leaves itā€™ll be too someone challenging for it next season.

Can we sign any players if we donā€™t finish in the top 4? How will we survive? Are we even a club anymore?

2 Likes

Yes.Yes.No

:rofl: aussie loves us being in poor form secretly so he can post his arsenal are shit who wants to join arsenal over and over again

2 Likes

I thought @BigWeng_4LYFE coming back would haunt me but at least thereā€™s some humour in what he says.

@Aussiegooner is like some form of dormant death that keeps eating at the soul. Heā€™s in rapturous form tonight ol AussieCunt.

6 Likes

Debatable.

5 Likes

Aubergines or shall I say eggplants, are very funny, ā€˜my dudeā€™.

1 Like

Weā€™re certainly not going to get elite quality and we might even struggle to keep the few decent players we have.

To be fair, what decent player will want to join a club that consistently fails to qualify for the CL, with a loser of a manager and hardly any genuine top quality players?

It would be great if we could get players like Bowen, Rice, Sterling, Maddison etc, but realistically theyā€™re not going to come to a club that canā€™t offer much more than theyā€™ve already got.

1 Like

Yeah, I donā€™t get it either @Aussiegooner. :sweat_smile:
Perhaps I donā€™t remember well, but Iā€™ve never seen you this pessimistic and Iā€™m not sure why.
If we donā€™t make Top 4, we still have the youngest team in the league that will keep on growing, and like previous years we will make some investments.
The squad will improve next season by virtue of players developing, if the players we sign bang then even better.