Arsenal transfers 23/24

Nuno is a nothing signing but I just don’t buy the idea Arteta wasn’t fully on board with bringing ASL in. Fits in fully with the “profile” he was seeking to replace guen

Is that true though? I thought Arteta was supposed to have a line straight to Josh and Stan.

Of course, that’s the only way you’re going to jettison your main CF after making him the highest earner 12 months ago whilst paying him out too lol

Most coaches lack the clout to do that.

Wait so let me get this straight… Arteta has the say/clout/authority to get rid of players but not enough to sign the players he wants? But he did have enough say to sign White, Ramsdale and Odegaard?

I wonder if people ever realize that their narrative on “reality” is suspiciously tailormade to support their opinions?

3 Likes

No he can advise and suggest on outgoings much like incomings, but if the technical director and the board don’t consider it to be in the club’s favour or best interests then it’s likely not going to happen.

It’s really not as fucking complicated as people are making out.

Since people are struggling with this here’s a source.

Had my fill of this now, people can continue to be obtuse and believe what they want to.

You should just go back to ripping me about disappearing my dood, cuz as revealing as that is about how badly triggered you are, it didnt out you as the shameless Artetasexual quite as bad as you’ve done to yourself in this thread lmaoooooo :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

My man I don’t need to rip into you about you leaving the forum. It’s hands down one of the most pathetic things anyone on here has ever done.

You let yourself down, you let your minions down.

The rest of us never thought much of you to begin with so it’s no skin off our dirt pounding backs.

Yet its all youve been able to talk about for the last 3 days rippppp :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Because it’s fucking hilarious, a middle aged dude ran from an internet forum because he was worried people would be mean to him.

You’ll never live this down I’m afraid

6 Likes

How does this make sense considering the season is playing out almost exactly like I said it would?? :thinking::thinking::joy::joy:

People actually thought on here you disappeared because of personal problems :joy::joy::joy: when it was so obvious you fucked off because we were winning games

Case in point we lose to Palace and Brighton in the same week and as if by magic you reappear

7 Likes

This was geniunely the best part lmao. Poor reflection on this place though, not quite as sharp as it used to be.

Trion was probably phoning up the dog pounds in California to see if anyone turned in a stray.

1 Like

Yes games I predicted we’d win. Ya know im pretty sure i said we’d finish 5th. U gotta win a lot of games to finish there, but I get it i’ve been shitting on u scrubs with my superior football knoweldge for so long, you need to make up some sort of narrative to give yourself a small W :clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Your reps in tatters bro, stock lower than Ceballos.

5 Likes

I dunno bruh I could argue that recent events have only revealed that I have this place in much more of a powerful stranglehold than I’d ever imagined lmaoooooo :joy::joy: its actually really hilarious to me cuz i wasnt avoiding OA. Got a new phone forgot my password and didnt bother to try to recover it because i’ve actually been very busy, and out of town on vacation. Come to find out ppl have been pining for me around here like a bunch love sick polecats :skull::skull::skull::skull::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face: especially the Artetasexuals who have clearly never stopped thinking about me derppppp :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant:

That’s cool man. Hope you had a nice vacation.

Dont worry im back now bbg. At least as long as our losing streak lasts. Might get really busy again next weekend after the Southampton match tho not exactly sure yet :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I believe Lokonga was scouted by the club for some time. Not sure if Arteta was the one who pushed for him but apparently Kompany tried to get City and then Arsenal to sign him. Arteta perhaps was involved in this.
However, the big midfield target from last summer was Locatelli with Neves the backup option.
On Tavares, Arteta has been clear that he was identified by the scouting department, when he was doing well he highlighted that they should get the credit.
Ramsdale we know Arteta pushed for a lot. Same for Odegaard. White was another one although Tapsoba and Kounde may have been the initial targets but were unattainable.

1 Like

@BigWeng_4LYFE @Castiel get a room award winners?

In the @BigWeng_4LYFE defence he was all over it, said we’d lots of games due to talent advantage but ultimately choke when it got to the pointy end and be pipped to a CL spot by Conte’s spurs.

Sadly I thought it may have enough to get 4th, but we’ve choked in typical Arsenal fashion and Conte has spurs humming.

3 Likes