Arsenal transfers 23/24

2 Likes

Just seen that his step father is Nourdin Boukhari. He was a semi decent Moroccan footballer about 12-15 years ago. Think, if memory serves me right, he played most of his football in the Netherlands.

1 Like

I wonder if some managers think this way. I can totally imagine Mourinho and Big Sam doing it.

1 Like

Oh is this the magic formula product for the future sort of signing again. Erm. Wow yeah great. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Your memory serves you right.

Still not convinced of Pepe. He shows flashes, but not sure heā€™s going to be consistently good. Iā€™m against adding someone who plays on the left. Donā€™t know enough about Noa if he should be the one tho.

In Little Messi we trust

3 Likes

4 years lol.

1 Like

Anyone else disturbed upon checking his instagram account?
I know, I know, theyā€™re trying to grow his brand from a young age but still, itā€™s odd.

6 Likes

4 years old and smart enough to be typing up a long paragraph about himself joining the Arsenal academy? Heā€™s a wonder kid :+1::+1::grin::grin:

6 Likes

Amazed you havenā€™t written about how heā€™s a moron joining the sinking classless ship that is Arsenal.

2 Likes

I doubt Arteta will still be our manager by the time this kid is old enough to play first team football

1 Like

Cha-chā€¦oh, thatā€™s peanuts. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Would be a joke, wouldnā€™t be happy with 12m each letalone combined

Nice work Miguel.

Odegaard part deux

Sounds like bullshit

1 Like

Thatā€™s what this thread is for :wink:

2 Likes

Didnā€™t this guy retire?

the tweeter or Luka Jovic? :sweat_smile: both make sense lol

honestly though heā€™s barely played football in the past couple of seasons and has lost his timing completely.

3 Likes

Curse of Madrid strikers. Benzema is taking them all out, and itā€™s like heā€™s feeding off of them as well. :rofl:

5 Likes