Arsenal transfers 23/24

If he was unstoppable in the Europa League why didn’t he win it?

2 Likes

Yeah, in his last 2 seasons we finished 5th and 6th…Arteta WOULD KILL PEP to finish that high…

1 Like

Fuck me, I really do not understand this…I agree Arsene stayed on FAR TOO long, but seriously, and I mean SERIOUSLY…How the fuck can anyone come on here and say that Arteta deserves a chance…the bloke is total horse shit…He would not even be a scratch on Arsenes wasted pubic hair, Jeez, the cone boy really is a feckin joke, who must go, and go NOW!

2 Likes

Dood cmon we lost to Athletico at their peak, that’s a far cry from going out to farmers like Mikel has done in back to back seasons. We dispatched most teams in that comp by 5 goals on a regular basis.

Johnny is speaking straight faxxxxx

1 Like

So Wenger wasn’t unstoppable then? Atletico stopped him :xhaka: cmon bro

2 Likes

Is that net spend? Chelsea below 100m.

Edit: Just found out Lukaku was only £97.5m. Wow I thought it was more.

Yeah Wenger and Emery lost to two legit teams

Arteta loses to worser teams

1 Like

You’ve had a mare here Cal

10 Likes

If Wenger had a 20 year career of playing in the europa league every season (which he hardly was there cuz he’s a CL manager) he’d have won the EL about 12 or 15 times :joy::joy::joy::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I don’t give a fuck this isnt countdown :grin::joy:

3 Likes

In fairness Arsene lost to good European teams…

Mikel, has just lost to BRENTFORD…

Can I point this out, THEY ARE WEST of Fulham…lolol

2 Likes

Pep loves him

1 Like

I think we can agree on the players! I must be in a parallel universe today!

1 Like

I’m right and anyone who can’t admit it is on the same level of egotism that Mikel is. Imagine any of our recent managers having the budget Wenger did between 07 and 2013 which was a negative net spend and getting anywhere near the results he did lmaooooo :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Announce Odegaard, Xhaka and Ramsdale ffs!!

Snuck Xhaka in there like no one would notice :bellerin:

2 Likes

This window is basically our version of the Charlie Adam/Jordan Henderson window Liverpool had.

We overpaid for players that nobody else wanted because we couldn’t compete for top level players who expect to play in Europe.

Some of these pieces look promising, others less so. Overall it’s not a good window on paper.

6 Likes

Doesn’t matter how fast, balanced and maintained a race car is, If the driver is shit, he’ll crash the car and lose the the race.
Arteta is crashing Arsenal, doesn’t matter how balanced / nice the team looks.
If we do well, It will be in spite of his efforts and down to the inherent quality of some players.
Somebody fire this man. Please!!

2 Likes