Arsenal transfers 24/25

Me too.

One time I didn’t take the skin off though, and the stalk was hard AF.

1 Like

Try broccoli and Tajin.

Broccoli, crisp and chocolate and thats the budget gone.

I do.
It’s very Moorish.

I’ve just recently starting eating the whole broccoli. I used to throw away the whole stem and I feel like a wasteful idiot now, cos it tastes just as good as the rest of the veg, it just doesn’t have the flowery head.

3 Likes

You go girl !

4 Likes

we haven’t been linked with him but we need a new right back

and I don’t think it would be like a lichtsteiner

I don’t think Alves likes Emery…

did he not use him at PSG then?

1 Like

He did, but by the sounds of it Alves wasn’t a fan of his management style. When he was asked what Tuchel has brought to PSG, Alves said he’d brought the pleasure back to PSG, which implies Emery took it away.

for some reason your post reminded me of the song don’t take my sunshine away

1 Like

Ugh, no thanks. Horrible player

1 Like

Too old for the EPl

1 Like

still seems to be doing well at international level as well

Dani Alves? Pass.
I see no issue with Bellerin and Osei-Tutu or Chambers as back-up for the time being.

1 Like

but Hector is injured at the moment and we can’t rely on Chambers and some random kid

I agree we need a new RB, but 36 is just far too old for someone to come into this league and our disjointed defense, I’d like to think Alves is too smart to even consider tainting his reputation.

We should be looking at Max Aarons as a natural understudy to Bellerin, someone to pick up the mantle when he inevitably fucks of to Spain.

2 Likes

while we try and get back into the champions league with our limited budget (if that’s true) then a free transfer would surely be better even if his wages would be high?

Bellerin is not good enough for Barcelona. Plus they picked up another right back. I think they agree.

Guess it puts an end to the Meunier rumours too, can’t imagine PSG letting him go now.