Arsenal transfers 23/24

Not at 100k p/w he isn’t. Need to be sold, let Tierney and Monreal rotate. Look for another LB next year

We aren’t paesants we can afford him on that when didn’t pay a transfer fee. Just fuck off Ozil and our wages will be spot on.

1 Like

I think it depends what formation we are going to play…

4 at the back and I’d keep Monreal as back up for Tierney;

5 at the back and I’d sooner keep Kolasinac as back up as he is better going forward and there is less reliance on defending.

1 Like

I genuinely never want to see a 3CB formation used at this club ever again.

Should be using a 443/4231 hybrid depending on the opposition. Massive failing of Emery to move away from this to a top heavy side.

4 Likes

Agreed, 100k a week is fine for a squad/first team player.
Tierney would be a great signing, even at £25m, as long as we can still afford a quality CB and potentially a winger.

Not sure how at least trying something different with the players at his disposal can be qualified as a failure. Also the 3 centre backs formation wasn’t set in stone. Against Wolves and Burnley Arsenal played a back four if I remember correctly.

2 Likes

I’m going to call it…new kit deal launches on 1st July - I reckon we will announce 4 new players at the launch:

Gabriel Martinelli
Kieran Tierney
Markus Schubert
William Saliba

Why would they distract from the kit launch with player announcements? It should be all about the kit.

2 Likes

I think unless we’re buying a world class player, Adidas aren’t going to be fussed about launching their new kit, with a few players that are marginally better than mid table level.

I don’t know how much the sponsorship deal is worth but if it’s around 40m a season it means that with the 40m the club has set aside, we have around 80m.

It’s no where near enough but we could either get two top quality players, or three or four reasonable ones, that we need to sort out the positions that need filling.

I’d like to see a minimum of Saliba, Fraser and Tierney and then see if we have enough for a replacement for Ramsey, which seems unlikely.
We also need to get rid of a few as well but with such a limited budget, I fully expect to see Mustafi, Xhaka and Ozil playing for us next season.

Just to get back to New signing I worked for a company which produced most of the new kits for the premier teams and they were agreed and printed 3 months before going on sale.

The bright green florets of broccoli are highly nutritious and a great source of dietary fibre and vitamin C. Gently cook broccoli by steaming or stir-frying to enjoy the great flavour of this vegetable. The peak season for broccoli in Victoria is between June and November.

Broccoli is very high in vitamin C. Eating 100 g of cooked broccoli provides 30 mg of vitamin C, which is well over your daily requirement.
It is also a good source of dietary fibre, potassium, vitamin E, folate and beta-carotene (a compound that the body converts to vitamin A).
Broccoli contains high levels of a compound called sulforaphane – researchers are testing to see if this compound will help fight cancer in humans.
Energy – 100 g of cooked broccoli supplies 129 kJ.

8 Likes

Would also like to add onto that, that broccoli is a great source of protein too :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Raw Broccoli is really great.

1 Like

Broccoli look like little trees.

Do u eat the stalk?

1 Like

Why are we talking about Broccoli?

For what it is worth, Broccoli is my favourite vegetable…and yes I would eat the stalk…

1 Like

I chop it into fine pieces. Its very delicate and most people just throw it into the bin.

1 Like

40m is all we got. Might aswell prepare for broccoli being our only investment this season.

1 Like

4 Likes

I like broccoli, eat my share as a vegetarian and I hear it’s good for signing new players contracts instead of using pens.