Arsenal transfers 23/24

Bruh.

3 Likes

Well yea because the kit gets launched in about ten days and we’re run by incompetent fucks.

But noone really as such has made much of a splash in signings yet either! That was what i was saying…i dont get what i have said which is different did you read different sham? All i said was noone as such has done much signings and i dont see any announcements being done until kit launch! Then everyone was going on about me saying that we will announce with the kit etc i never fucking said that!

Well you also said we have actually signed people and are keeping it a secret until the new kits are officially launched.

I said they very well could have signed someone already…which could be the case i mean you could have everything done but just wait to finalise it all and do everything like the kit launch! I mean you can actually sign a player and then decide ‘wait another 10 days or so and do the kit reveal and we will reveal you in the new kit’

You know its not impossible that scenario sham considering we had a deal with torriera done before the world cup but he played the world cup came back finalised everything afterwards! Its not an impossibility for us to have players signed up and decide not to do the last bits until after the new kit like the signing photos and interviews…but instead you decide to paint me like a fucking dumbass!

That happens all the fucking time…say for example do you honestly think Hazard signed with RM on the same day he fucking landed there or do you think with his Bye messages etc he knew he was going there they made agreements etc then finalised on an agreed date…but oh no we cant do the same i am just some muggy cunt which is braindead and those scenarios never happen!

No i dont think hazard signed en route to the bernabeu and the torreria example equally works against your little theory because everybody knew they were done deals weeks in advance. You simply cant keep this shit secret anymore. Unless you’re us apparently.

1 Like

No smoke without fire we have been told about saliba and that celtic kid for weeks and other players…what makes you think none of them havent been sorted already…oh yeah because your god orny hasnt had it fed to him from the bbc and the club who feed him and the bbc in the first place :xhaka: gimme a fucking break

But but but but buuuuuuuuuuut we cant do anything in advance and save it until later you we can only do things in one go! I mean we kept emery a secret didnt we for a long time and everyone was surprised by that appointment but fuck no we could never keep a players announcement secret for 10 fucking days no way its toooooooooo fucking haaaaaaaaard ffs!

Yeah you dont keep things like this quiet. Any positive news leads to the twitter account being visited and the website. This makes the club and all the other sponsors and partners happy and what they put the money into us.
Plus no way you can keep things quiet anymore.

1 Like

WHO GOT TO YOU STROLLER!! WHAT ARE YOU HIDING??!!

Seriously though mav you believe whatever the fuck you like. I’ve wasted far too much of my time on this already.

1 Like

Eh no. He was announced immediately.

I’ve wasted far too much of my time on this already.

Guess I was wrong :santi:

Bullshit so he went through all of these interviews and talks with the board whilst all the media was speculating about our new manager for weeks and months at a time you listen to the interviews with gazidis there was a timescale involved he went through multiple interviews talked with the board the board came to a concensus amoungst all of that they were interviewing others…that all happened in a day right, fucking bollocks did it! I caught you out and you cannot conceed defeat you fucked up and you know it! Deals for players drag on most are done waaaaay before we fucking know about them and they can easily say to said player we will wait to announce after the new kit comes in and they agree terms then do the interviews etc after the new kit is in…done sorted dont give a fuck if you think i am wrong or not because i know players arent just signed in day…done!!

If anyone wanted this post condensed into a single word

You’re actually a fucking imbecile.

When the decision was made to go with Emery the contacts were signed and the announcement was made. No fucking about at all. It was announced on the 23rd of may ffs. Do you ever take a breath and just look at some actual fucking facts?

2 Likes

Tbf it’s weird we haven’t at least announced Martinelli.
Although, @shamrockgooner makes a great point. Just have an Arsenal scarf. They can be part of the promo when July arrives, no worries.

2 Likes

Just because the contracts were signed on the same day doesnt mean you HAVE TO FUCKING ANNOUNCE IN THE SAME CUNTING DAY especially when there is a new kit launch 10 days away and they will want the announcement done in the new kit! They can announce after kit launch its not that hard you can have everthing finalised but do the announcement later hence with torriera and world cup etc! He was done and dusted way before his announcement what the fuck arent you guys getting!!

Damn Maverick is living rent free up in all ur heads, got that troll game working hard in here today. Even I’m not a good enough troll to come up with the notion that Arsenal don’t wanna announce signings cuz of a new kit launch :joy::joy::joy: lelelel that’s some wild shit :grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes

Chill dude. Either way, we’ll see what happens once July comes in.

3 new kits is a definite.

Not a single person suggested anything remotely resembling this.

1 Like

Atletico are tempting the wrong person, I reckon if it was their plan to tempt someone they’d get their target by doing something similar to the following.

Atletico: Hey Hector come sign with us and we’ll give u one of these

Hector:

ezgif-1-38fbd10fe5b9

4 Likes