Arsenal transfers 24/25

all the players we’ve signed are all just waiting in a room together and can’t leave until the kit launch, that’s how it works

5 Likes

They could always get them to hold a scarf.

1 Like

LOL, can’t see Adidas being overly enthralled by that notion.

Can’t see them giving a fuck about Saliba or any other cunt we’re supposedly signing either.

5 Likes

So you’re saying Carrasco won’t sell a bunch of Arsenal tops in China?

might do in a few years time though, not every big name starts as a big name. A few years ago if we signed VVD most people would say that he is a good signing but he aint no Silva. I reckon in time Saliba is gonna be a BIG name, only 18 and already looks beastly he has another 15 years to ply his trade.

Could they not take pictures in the new kit a few days later. Not sold on this idea being a deciding factor myself.

1 Like

It’s a properly ridiculous notion.

2 Likes

If you are getting new players in you kinda dont want the excitement (that is if there is anything) to happen under the old sponsors they get signed then with the old sponsor gets announced then the new sponsor has a photoshoot days later when no one can be bothered it kinda defeats the purpose.

They very well could be signed up already just they dont want to announce yet and are waiting to announce with the new sponsor.

Can you provide any time this ever happened before? Ever?

2 Likes

i would expect it has happened to many clubs many times when changing kit sponsors i doubt the clubs wanna sign players up doing photoshoots and interviews with the old kits then afterwards show them with the new kit days or weeks afterwards it kinda defeats the purpose. The new sponsors wants the excitement on them and seeing the new players in their kits to buy their kits not in the old sponsor that is leaving…just common sense to me.

As i say i reckon we have already signed some players but we are waiting until after the kit launce to announce for this reason…i could be wrong though just a gut feeling.

all the years we’ve done kit launches it’s never happened

So, you can’t then.

There isn’t a shred of evidence or even a David Ornstein fart suggesting we’ve signed anybody.

2 Likes

so you want me to look through multiple kit sponsors when they happened when said player was announced for lots of clubs to appease you…i am just saying it sounds like common sense to me and we will see. You do not want your new players coming in to old shirts doing photoshoots…seems common sense aint that common.

fuck him, he knows nothing, he gets told when he gets told…he is worthless, wish people will stop sucking his dick already

1 Like

Haha I knew mentioning Orny would get you.

And no I don’t want you to do any of that to appease me. It just strikes me that if it was a thing you’d be able to cite even a single instance of the thing actually happening. But you can’t.

3 Likes

all the years I’ve watched football I’ve never seen any club announce a new player at a kit launch

Not necessarily AT kit launch but they sure as fuck aint gonna do it before it why would they! I never said at kit launch did i i said after they launch the new kits they will probably start announcing all of the signings so all the photoshoots etc and interviews can be done in the new kit! They can sign them at any time before or after and have the contract negotiations etc done but i dont feel they want to leak announce to the world before then!

Photoshop.

1 Like

Why would they photoshop when they can do it properly a week later! You watch all the announcements will happen after the new kit is launched i pretty much guaranfuckingtee it!