Arsenal transfers 24/25

I’m not talking about him. Think Nacho, Vasquez, guys like that.

Of course. However we have made a couple of good signings in the past three summers. When these guys were already involved, but we assume that now we’re going to trend the other way?

Don’t get me wrong. Especially Arteta deserves a lot of the criticism. But it isn’t all shite.

Someone with links in Atalanta saying there’s been provisional talks with Arsenal about Zapata

Too old but better than Lacazette.

1 Like

A plea bargain

2 Likes

Why didn’t I think of that?!

1 Like

I’m ok with all of these.

I’d expect;

£15m for Torreira
£20m for Guendouzi
£25m for Hector

What’s crazy is that Torreira and Guen are surely better midfield options than Elneny. Insane to me that we let go of them and didn’t really bring anyone else in.

Luiz has been a solid servant but it’s time to get rid now. Nelson is a nothing talent at this stage. I wouldn’t mind tying Ryan down to a permanent deal as our number two but I’m happy to let Ceballos go unless Real give us him for dirt cheap.

3 Likes

I hope Holding is not starting next season as the starting RCB

7 Likes

Mbappe coming to the carpet.

Doesn’t really matter who we sign when the manager sucks the life out of them

7 Likes

Exactly, could have this team filled with Ronaldo’s and Messi’s but if the manager hasn’t got a clue how to use them or play them in the bets positions what’s the fucking point.

2 Likes

Can’t relate. My manager is a serial trophy winner.
EL coming home, PL and CL next. :grin:

4 Likes

What a waste of resources, there are bigger holes in the 11

12 Likes

We’ve already got like 6 CBs we don’t need 7 :joy::joy:

2 Likes

What if Holdini is leaving? Same with Mavro.

Didn’t holding just sign a new deal. Think if anyone getting sold it be chambers and mavro

If we sign a centre back it means Arteta really doesn’t have any time for Saliba and he probably will/needs to be sold.

If Luiz isn’t extended we need a centre back, we’ll have Holding, Gabriel and Mari. Mavropanos has no future here.

2 Likes

Varane wants to come to the PL.
Blow the damn bank on him. That’s my favourite CB of all-time. :sob::sob::sob: