Arsenal transfers 24/25

Yeah, if he keeps this up he’ll probably cost £25m or even more if there is a bidding war. And he’ll ask for top wages himself too.

What’s so controversial about him? That he’s extremely online? That he has tattoos and apparently enjoys the lifestyle of being young and wealthy? I don’t think he’s ever been accused of being a bad lockeroom guy.

1 Like

He’s been called childish and immature by pundits and fans, and has been targeted before as being the example of what’s wrong with United nowadays.

Mind you, Mourinho disagrees with that.

2 Likes

Something tells me those pundits and fans all have a few things in common. :xhaka:

1 Like

Bring him home(he is a gooner).

1 Like

Rennes is about to fucked over here big time. Camavinga on a precontract in Jan 2022 is a very tasty deal

4 Likes

Seriously now. Instead of fighting over with Madrid about Odegaard we should go all in for this kid.

1 Like

“Arteta instrumental in convincing the player”

Let’s get some propaganda vibes up in this thread. Mikel could get a rabbit to leave its children with a wolf.

3 Likes

Mikel doesn’t cry wolf. The wolf cries Arteta.

6 Likes

Obsessed with wolves you.

3 Likes

Arteta could solve the Israel Palestine conflict by speaking to both sides in fluent Arabic and Hebrew

5 Likes

Falls in line with what Fabrizio has been saying.
Fabrizio just added that we’re gonna look to replace Luiz and possibly Lacazette.

Neither mentioned goalkeeper so I assume Ryan on a permanent is a done deal.

If we go into next season with essentially the same pieces in midfield I’d just give up for next season.

3 Likes

It’s criminal. This says that Arteta is happy with what he’s got. :man_shrugging:
If that’s the case we should be way more critical of him about the current form.

1 Like

:clown_face:

7 Likes

Lol we certainly don’t need Arteta, we could get any manager in world football outside maybe a couple of names. Saying that I intend to fully back him in these final few Europa League matches.

2 Likes

“I am a football giant!”

4 Likes

People are weird. Win one FA cup and you can do no wrong. Whatever…

6 Likes

He had me until this grammatically incorrect part.

3 Likes