Arsenal transfers 23/24

I don’t think he’s a top target man in the sense that imo he can do more than be a lamppost. I’ve seen him slide some nice passes, make good runs and etc.

He’d be a huge gamble to replace Lacazette because they’re both getting up there and we’re already investing a lot of money in “older” players.

In a perfect world we’d buy him, promote Gabriel Martinelli and go into the season with a three man striker rotation. I just don’t see it happening.

If we’re buying anyone from Wolfsburg it should be their new CB Max Lacroix. Paired so well with John Brooks this season.

2 Likes

I’ll take Odegaard purely because I’ve seen him in our side for 2 months now and I really like what I see.

3 Likes

We need Aguero, Oz.

If we build it with Kűn, they will come.

(I’ll die on this Argentinian hill)

1 Like

I’m not sure about his body anymore though Dave, his wages would be massive also, then again it would be a free transfer. I do have massive concerns about the muscular injuries and age profile at this stage though.

True. Literally can’t argue with any of that, mate.

I’d love the transfer to happen, though.

It might be like the Ruud Gullit going to Chelsea that encourages others to follow.

His wages will definitely be huge. I reckon City would have kept him if he and his agent were willing to settle for less, so say a 1 year contract rolling into 2. But they probably want a 3 year deal with more money.

And as much as I love Aguero, if we are limited on budget, I would not spend it on him.

3 Likes

Aguero just doesn’t make sense when we have Aubameyang

4 Likes

Yeah we would really miss Auba’s two goals he scored this season

1 Like

Let’s play both :heart_eyes:

Get rid of Laca (sorry @Ashgooner1), Balogun, Nketiah.

This is happening. This is f’ckin happening :grin::grin:

1 Like

Would rather Giroud.

1 Like

Funny the amount of stick Auba is copping, has had a bang average season but he’ll still likely score 20+ all comps which is a feat you average striker may never reach throughout their career.

4 Likes

I used to like you :pensive:

3 Likes

Just a joke don’t take it to heart lol

1 Like

What does this post even mean. What

It was just some Friday night Shanter SJJ

1 Like

I want to celebrate every Aguero goal the Martin Tyler way, even if it’s a 85th minute consolation in a 3-1 defeat at Leicester.

I’ll admit he has had many many absolute trash performances though.

Awful, get better, you just ruined my easter weekend.

Jesus christ lad.

2 Likes

Bit early to call that :eyes: Arsenal like hold my beer

That’s on Easter Vigil.

We’ll forget about Arsenal by Monday