Arsenal transfers 24/25

Last year it was Cédric…

On the face of it doesn’t seem like a very poor signing as he’s homegrown but but ultimately I’m with @sevchenko.

Bertrand is a mediocre LB and we’d essentially be signing an English version of Kola who may be a bit better defensively but offers nothing going forward and he’s older and would ask for sizeable wages to boot.

Same people advocating this signing would be cussing him out before long because he isn’t good anymore, we can do better tbh.

3 Likes

And he’ll probably get a bump if he joins us.

I don’t know why we don’t just stick with Maitland Niles and Cedric as back up. Unless we’re going to sell AMN or Bellerin.

3 Likes

Arteta is a prick, that’s why.

2 Likes

Shit is starting to happen. Another potential outgoing.

2 Likes

most likely gone in the summer then if he’s getting a champinship loan at his age and experience

1 Like

Can’t we just give Nelson away? What use is a loan to us? He’s done here. He’s as useful as a chocolate teapot.

4 Likes

Pepe?

Laughable and a bit of rewriting going on. Smith Rowe was thrown in the deep because he was the only attacking midfielder available. Hate how these guys get paid for this shit honestly.

5 Likes

Hahah yeah that is utter bullshit.

1 Like

Wasted so much time on useless players like Nelson and Willock and the likes when we could have been watching ESR all season. Awful club at times.

2 Likes

Those are the sorts of players we need to be shipping out for £10m-20m a piece.

1 Like

Which is why it makes sense to loan them out. Nelson’s value is probably at it’s lowest due to lack of game time. We’ve seen how even a little bit of game time can triple a players value on the market. Rhian Brewster being the most recent example.

5 Likes

Didn’t realise Bertrand was 31!!!

Thought he was 24-25 :joy:

Haha yeah he can absolutely fuck the fuck off if he things he’s coming on a big money deal.

You can get £60k a week and sit the fuck down.

4 Likes

More like home fully grown, am I right lols

1 Like

If Ryan Bertrand is on 70k after spending 9 years with Chelsea and 6 years with Southampton, while being one of the better left backs in the league; he should go back to 2010 and hire a better agent

he wouldn’t be able to defend if he sat down

Fucking dumb shits at our club. AMN young, and full of potential and has performed on the left in tons of big matches for us. Instead of FUCKING USING OUR YOUNG ASSET, we’ve banished him to the nether realm, and instead we are gonna bring on a 31 year old past it player and pay him 70k per week :joy::joy::joy::joy: I mean I wanna be mad but at the same time this is the kind of dumb shit that is gonna see the ppl making these decisions lose their jobs so yay.

2 Likes