Arsenal transfers 23/24

Inter fucking us again. Pricks

We should do what I used to do on FM when I was bored
manage a second club and buy all the shit players from your main club :sunglasses:

Xhaka would be gone in a flash!

3 Likes

@BigWeng_4LYFE my bad bro

""The sixteenth day of reaching the Arsenal was not even at 50%. It has been a year to forget but also to learn "

2 Likes

I think Suarez would have offered us a decent run out if he was fit but he wasn’t and that’s precisely why he shouldn’t have been brought in.

I believe I was one of the optimistic ones but I imagine the club would have been privy to any fitness concerns and should not have taken the risk.

2 Likes

After Kim Kallstrom, anything was possible with our transfer policy of acquiring crocks

5 Likes

Shit maybe happening. Sven’s done it again.

Schubert is rated by sources in Germany as a modern “footballing” goalkeeper, similar to Arsenal first choice Bernd Leno. Schubert, who turned 21 yesterday, has been pencilled in to be the long term understudy and challenger to Leno.
Although the deal is not officially completed yet, Arsenal are already exploring the possibility of loaning Schubert out for the forthcoming season. They have contacted Championship clubs about him as well as teams back in Germany.
Schubert, like Leno, was initially identified for Arsenal by Sven Mislintat during his brief spell as head of recruitment there.

2 Likes

We’re closing in on everyone.
No club is safe when big spending Kroenke’s around.

8 Likes

I think Schubert may have made his debut for Dresden as a 15 or 16 year old. Wow.

1 Like

Scouting targets - Markus Schubert:

Has he played in Germany? :white_check_mark:
Has he played for Borussia Dortmund? :x:

End of report,
Signed,
Sven Homeless Mislintat.

12 Likes

BVB would be a great move for Kos

7 Likes

We definitely shouldn’t be after him
 I’ve seen the way Arsenal play.

1 Like

If Sven rates him I’ll take a chance

3 Likes

We already know that Ziyech dreams of playing for Arsenal or at least he once did. Mesut Ozil’s heir apparent :pray:

Grande Mr. Arsenal! :clap:

Miss people talking sense like this when it’s needed around here:

2 Likes

Completely agree. Maybe you should be the first to begin the new trend

I certainly tried in December, for all it got me :joy:. SDGooner and Aussie Gooner have been trying all year long without much luck. It’s not easy being a trendsetter. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Thing is, I actually really enjoy reading your analysis pal. The backhanded digs that come with them though is what makes it distasteful.

Stick to the good analysisđŸ‘đŸ»

Its not easy being an conspiracytheorist.

That’s what they want you to think. :wink:

Ozil isn’t leaving, is he? This makes me sad.

3 Likes