Arsenal transfers 23/24

If that was true you’d imagine something would have happened by now. Not this supposed dicking around for release clauses while Torreira is shopped all around Italy.

5 Likes

Well piss in my cornflakes why don’t ya.

4 Likes

a little odd that Simeone suddenly becomes interested in Torreira so late in the window. Hes been on da market for months.

These clowns want 2 players we want to sell, yet insist on only the buyout clause for the player of theirs we want.

Just do a player plus.player plus cash deal ffs.

4 Likes

Walcott wants to come back to Arsenal

Well he’ll have to wait until fans are allowed back in, like the rest of us!

9 Likes

Tenner a week and as much coffee as he likes and I’d have him back.

1 Like

I’ve checked twitter and nothing.

Did you just make this up? :joy:

No thanks we are trying to get rid of dross we dont need to clear the crap then turn around and straight away add to it again.

If we face the Scousers with their new midfield, with our, we are oh so doomed.

3 Likes

Statman Dave being awesome again and giving further insight into how the players we are being linked with could play or fit into our system.

6 Likes

We really lack… stuff… in the middle of the pitch. We lack midfielder.

20 days left, should be enough.

1 Like

Tbh 20 days is a long time left.

1 Like

Has the Emi cheque cleared yet or are these Brummy bastards stringing us along?

We need to get this midfield STACKED asap.

5 Likes

I assume we are waiting for the Torreira sale to go through… Aouar price was quoted by Lyon to be £44m…Partey release clause is £45m. Still a chance we could get both but probably reliant on selling Guendouzi. This is going to go on until deadline day.

3 Likes

Doubt we’ll get both players but I think creative mid is the priority. If we go for a second player it should be a big target man CF alla Giroud for when we play teams that will sit back and try to hit us on the break. We have enough players in central mid field that can fill in for DM—not ideal I know but I’d take my chances there.

Seems feasible.

Zaha link has come out of nowhere.

2 Likes

It’s his wishlist I imagine

3 Likes

I don’t Zaha makes sense for us does it?

1 Like

Torreira to Atletico, Partey to stay there.