Arsenal transfers 24/25

Ahh classic Arsenal. Just two players away.

All joking aside, signing a creative midfielder is pretty key for me right now. If Dani gets hurt we are stuck with a Xhaka-Mo duo which is adequate but will not get the club into the Top 4.

2 Likes
2 Likes

:papa:

better result in one of them coming here asap.

1 Like

Torreira’s best mate at Arsenal was Martinez. His transfer out of the club should pick up pace now that Emi has gone.

1 Like

So 16mil, we owed Emi over 1 mil for loyalty bonuses, plus whatever we pay for another keeper and his signing on bonuses etc, wonder how much we actually gain

Emi’s replacement.

5 Likes

Much better idea than spending ÂŁ10m on a backup keeper.

5 Likes

Agreed, that would just have been the most illogical thing ever

1 Like

Who says this keeper didn’t cost £10m? Doesn’t mention a fee!

He didn’t perform well for Dijon apparently, no way they’ll be asking for 10m+.

Hes a ligue 1 farmer that hasn’t even loaded into my FM save hes that irrelevant. Dont think he will be much at all.

2 Likes

How do you find these random tweets/people on twitter and who are they? Lol

1 Like

Football Twitter.

1 Like

Shit gets retweeted/quote tweeted on to my TL.

A journalist from the Telegraph now reporting the link.

More info: Back up keeper for Dijon, but has links to our goalkeeper coach. Good with his feet, but not great with his hands. 6’1 so he’s on the short side. Without ever seeing him play, he screams Kepa Arrizabalaga. At least we’re not paying £70m+ for him and he’ll be our defacto #2.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Lovely stuff.

@SpankyJoyJoy can rest assured now that there are surplus funds available from the Emi sale to spunk on a CM :vinai:

3 Likes

1.5M

That’s an absolutely superb deal

4 Likes

Finally have two good keepers and we immediately dump one.

I realize Leno was always going to stay because of his price tag but I did like Emi’s height and frame in goal.

Hopefully this new backup doesn’t have to play much.

We’ll see if Arsenal are able to get a deal for a midfielder done.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t even pay a fee for him. Who is this guy? :rofl:
Why can’t we use our very own “Arsenal whispers” card like Bayern, Barca and Madrid. Tell him to be a dipshit and force a move out.

What?