Arsenal transfers 24/25

I’d prefer something more dynamic. Decent tidy but wouldn’t imagine he’d be cheap being English.

I have a hard time believing that

1 Like

Sports Pete, who in the blue fuck is this cunt?

Maddison will cost £75m or more given that Leicester are flavour of the month. Absolutely no chance my son

8 Likes

I like Maddison but not sure I’d be excited if he was our big transfer coup.

He does kick the ball very hard though, so it wouldn’t be a terrible signing.

3 Likes

Dries Mertens regressed a lot in the last eighteen months because of lack of match fitness and a relationship never been good with Ancelotti, but remains a very good player.

Arsenal desperately need to have a strong option on the bench.

1 Like

Grealish is better

Maddison has 6 G + 5 A

Grealish has 6 G + 6 A

In a far worse team than Leicester.

1 Like

Seems like possibly a simplistic way to look at it? Not saying you’re wrong as such

2 Likes

No, no, that is the correct and full way to assess footballers.

4 Likes

Were United not quoted like 100 million for Madison? Honestly can’t see why we would invest so heavily in the attacking midfield position when we need reinforcements all over the pitch.

Ziyech would represent better value for money surely.

7 Likes

This is such a Man United signing, what a load of bollocks.

We’re not generating enough money to be paying large sums on English premium players right now. We’ve got Edu scouring the favelas instead and not the ones in Leicestershire either.

2 Likes

Whilst that is a simplistic way of looking at things, Grealish pretty much does everything positive and tries his fucking hardest to carry the teams, he and his manager have both talked about how Grealish watches the opponents before game day to see what type of player he will be matched against and changes his play style accordingly.

I really like Grealish, I’m not sold on Maddison who can easily go missing when the team doesnt do well.

I love “hungry” players and he really seems like one whereas Maddison acts like hes made it.

1 Like

Confirmed - the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations will take place in January and February next year.

That means it’ll be in the middle of the Premier League season.

It means Salah, Mane, Aubameyang, Zaha, Ndidi, Mahrez etc could miss up to 6 Premier League games next season.

Something to keep in mind when signing players…Ziyech becomes a lot less attractive now.

Interesting video.

4 Likes

Get in that Dr Ferrari lad that used to look after Lance Armstrong.

2 Likes

:santi:

Exclusive. Yet he probably got this from the arsenal website which is open for everybody lol.

We’ll be without Auba and Pepe as well…hmm…

I’d still love him though. Especially for the rumoured price

Just watched it they all are interesting transfers an would love to see the midfielders they recommend