Arsenal transfers 24/25

Nelson is the Saka backup

If we pulled something like that off, Iā€™d buy that horror show of an away shirt with Edu on the back.

1 Like

Weā€™ll hold you to that! :smiley:

1 Like

Fati is damaged goods, no thanks

5 Likes

No harm at all on loan. Infinitely more useful than Nelson or Pepe.

We arenā€™t getting him but a fit Fati would do an Odegaard here.

Sounds like a job for Mikel ā€œSave a wonderkidā€ Arteta.

1 Like

May be mental rather than phsyical and trusting his body again

Hope he can go back to his old self because he looked destined for the top

They donā€™t have money to sign Gundoganā€¦ so they really need to sell?

Heard that Gavi is pissed that Barca wanted to use him as part of the Mbappe dealā€¦

When Edu delivers Gavi and Fati both on loan with 30m buy options :giroud2:

2 Likes

i still believe havertz 60m should have been spent on a proven striker but there are hardly any around, but then again arteta might have planned something

What kind of proven striker that fits Arteta ball and only cost 60m??

this is why i said there is hardly anyone around

and secondly, arteta knows better which is why he is the manager and im only an online poster.

Be honest, I felt the same like youā€¦ We need an out and put striker more than Kai.
Anyway, Arteta made him out first signing so there must be a reason.

Donā€™t worry, the FM player in me doesnā€™t like the lack of a big target forward but I understand that the process of buying players can be a little bit more involved than it is in computer games.

I personally want to see them scoop up a couple of hot young talents who will be more than good enough for league sub appearances and domestic cup games, like Vitor Roque for example.

His injury history since that knee injury looks bad.

https://www.transfermarkt.us/ansu-fati/verletzungen/spieler/466810

He may be able to recover but Iā€™m worried he could end up like Zaniolo or Jack or Ramsey. Iā€™d definitely take him here on loan.

Saw a few online posts saying we are probably go get Barella (Tomiyasu involved).

1 Like

Yes please.

Doesnā€™t seem plausible. If he was truly available, I have to think City would be all over it rather than offering a gazillion pounds for Paqueta.

It is more like Tomiyasu and Balogun

Euro Paper Talk: Arsenal offer two stars in sensational swap for ā‚¬80m-rated Inter Milan midfielder; Tottenham negotiating another ā‚¬35m centre-back signing (msn.com)

Iā€™m nervous about letting Tomiyasu go but that swap would be worthwhile imo.