Arsenal transfers 24/25

We signed Auba to get us back in the CL. It’s not happened. If we don’t get it this season this has been a massive waste of money imo

Not surprising that they are shopping Auba but…

Someone more clued up than me could probably confirm that such a transfer would be unlikely due to the tax rules in China.

Fuck off lol

He has been a success on a personal level I’m not denying that lol but as a club we signed him to get back into the CL. The club in general has made this a waste if we don’t get CL this season.

Hard to disagree no?

2 Likes

It’s doesn’t make him a waste of money though if anything he’s been one of the last truly successful transfers we’ve made. He’s settled quickly and scored goals at an alarming rate on tier with anyone in the league. Despite his age we could turn around and sell him for a profit tommorow.

What’s a waste is we didn’t buy him sooner and that we don’t buy more players of his quality.

12 Likes

I find it hard to believe that the club is shopping it’s best player. While the club negotiating seems to be particularly piss poor, surely even they understand that signing a defender to help not leak in another 50 goals is the route needed and attainable on the 45 million budget (true figure or not).

Selling off Auba would be a big step back.

3 Likes

Get him in, especially after watching the video @Flexo posted. For a low price, I don’t think you can go wrong with such a signing.

What’s happened to Alexis Claude-Maurice too? I thought he was off to Monchengladbach? If we are looking at shipping either Auba or Laca off to make money, signing these low-cost, pacey wingers/forwards is a direction I’d be happy for us to take.

Deja vu…

you ready to be called names again?

1 Like

That’s great news.
We should have this transfer wrapped up in a couple of seasons or so.

6 Likes

One step away lol

2 Likes

Is that one step Arsenal actually agreeing reasonable terms instead of being cheapskates?

3 Likes

It’ll only be a loan for 1 or 2 seasons if it is true and it isn’t true so we can forget about that one.

If only this hadn’t gone to waste on Mkhi

Sorry we’ve already got the paying extortionate wages to past it players position sorted.

2 Likes

200k a week for a veteran right back ? Fuck me in the ass and call me Elvis.

2 Likes

Do I have to do both the things or is it okay to just fuck you in the ass?

1 Like

We want to play with you, Dani…

One small step for Arsenal
One giant leap for mankind

1 Like