Arsenal transfers 23/24

It’ll take a couple of hours to tie-up Tielemans today if personal terms have been agreed. That’s 30 mins for Edu to finish cooking breakfast in his garden, eat then call Leicester to offer £22.5m plus a few light add-ons. An hour and a half for the player to get to London Colney.

I’d be happy with Luiz to be honest. Seems like a two plus two equals seven though. We needs a CM and Luiz is a Brazilian international who may be available.

I’d rather throw money at Palmeiras and get Danilo now. Only heard really good things about that kid.

5 Likes

I think we’re done for the Summer, disappointingly so, especially given how many injuries we already have.

3 Likes

Yeah I agree I don’t think we’re going to be able to get any business done today.

The prices are too inflated this late in the market.

That would be negligence, we can all see how this season is going to go if they bring no one in.

9 Likes

He played well last night but having Sambi as a player who will be starting 10-15 Prem games at number 6 definitely stops the small chance we have of winning the league and damages our chances of top 4.

Fabrizio’d

Is this why he had such a muted celebration yesterday? :sweat_smile:

I wonder how many times a club has bought a player who was the last to score against them.

1 Like

They could have used a more flattering picture of him - there are plenty of them, trust me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Danilo madness!

Time to start watching some Douglas Luiz videos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually think this is a good chance of happening if Luiz also wants to come. Villa are stuck because by the time the next window arrives, he can sign a pre-contract with another team and they’ll be guaranteed to get nothing. At least if they sell him now they can avoid that and also capitalise on desperation in the late stages of the window.

I know more about Alisha Lehmann than him tbh lol

8 Likes

I do wonder if getting Luiz will have any effect on us going for Danilo in January or next summer. Hopefully not as Danilo looks very good.

1 Like

GC must be gassed

3 Likes

Shouldn’t do. Danila is a DM and Luiz is more of a CM/AM.