Arsenal transfers 24/25

Arsenal do Brasil!

Get used it.

1 Like

Get edused to it

1 Like

Yuck

1 Like

Seriously though, always pissed me the lack of Portuguese speaking players at Arsenal. Brazil and Portugal have been producing great talent for decades and we barely explored that market.
Seriously now, all great sides have Brazilians in there. It’s a fucking requirement. You need that Joga Bonito.

1 Like

Marquinhos is the only one so far I think, with so many others being linked!

Crazy season is here again

20220604_112321

Drop it David, we’re waiting.

1 Like

I feel… betrayed.

Oh, well…

Get it done at 55m euros. Pepe and Nelson out for door for 35 - 40m euros and a bit on top for Raphinha.

1 Like

Pessimistic gooners in here trying to work out the science behind this madness when they thought we were fucked after missing out on Top 4:

Claude passed away already and please don’t mock him anymore.

2 Likes

Mock?

4 Likes

The way you said it, I think it was.
Claude had depression and family issues and it was just sad.
If you do think it is funny to pull his video out, make fun of him or mock him/anybody, it is distasteful IMO.
Let the dead man rest in peace, he did not committed any crime.
Being negative (willingly or not) is not a sin.

1 Like

I liked Claude. In fact I like any passionate football fan and they are entitled to their view, but don’t think @GC-Maniac was mocking him…unfortunately all of the fans on AFTV have become memes in one form or another.

1 Like

If I misunderstood the whole thing, then I apologize, my bad.
@GC-Maniac

3 Likes

I think your point stands tbh. GC certainly wasn’t mocking him but with his passing I think it’s best to just let his whole AFTV stuff rest in the past. I never personally liked the mans character but it’s unfair to meme someone who is gone based on an exploitative platform like AFTV.

Hell even on a great platform like here I stand by that, imagine having to give a eulogy to A4TT based on his posts on here. “He was a fine Silverback, the best damn dirt pounder OA had ever known.”

It just doesn’t ring right for me personally.

1 Like

Look at the Artetasexuals and their Artussy’s getting all wet from this summer transfer speculation :joy::joy::joy: gotta love it :grin::grin::grin::heart::heart::heart:

Is this it? Assteta bottle top 4 and this is all you come up with? come on man you can do much better than this.

1 Like

How’s ur Artussy bby? Nice and wet? :peach::peach::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::kissing_heart::kissing_heart: