Arsenal transfers 23/24

2 Likes

Top 3 Bond film for me.

1 Like

I don’t value your opinion on this. I think you had GoldenEye in your top 3, too.

It’s a very difficult choice, but if my arm is twisted I’m probably going: The Spy Who Loved Me, Man With The Golden Gun, and Goldfinger. There are a few more that I like which could rotate in and out, top 5 might be better.

Seem tavares now, especially if we get a profit.

We’d be selling high

Poor choice IMO as well.

1 Like
2 Likes

Love seeing Arsenal fans twerk for KSE :laughing:

1 Like

This is a totally different club now. They are backing the manager 100 percent just like last summer.

2 Likes

I have my theories on why.

1 Like

I’m generally pro KSE so I don’t have an issue with it

I do find it slightly funny transfer spending dictates the broad mood on the owner

It’s true they’be backed Arteta very heavily which I assume alot of fans will like

1 Like

I’m so happy tonight. Be great if we can follow up today with getting Gabriel Jesus signed over the weekend. Hopefully the start of a really good summer

1 Like

Man, August will be pretty boring, or maybe not? :eyes:

Sounds like this viera guy we signed sounds pretty good.

Lovely

1 Like

Why??? I wanna know!

ESL 2.0

Explain? You think they’re spending heavy now knowing they’re going to receive tons of money from JP Morgan in another ESL?

Or you think they’re spending to placate the fans so there isn’t similar outrage like the first time?

One reason for the outrage last time was about us and Spurs who were nowhere near the rest getting a spot.
The club can’t afford dropping off. We need to be a in a state where we have to be included in the discussion.

I also think Mikel sweet-talked the Kroenkes into thinking the club was in disarray and probably gave him a bit of an overview of how they were seen from the other side when he was at City.

3 Likes

Ah I see. That might actually make a lot of sense. I think we’ve already got the ESL 2.0 because of the new UCL format. If they can keep the team in and around those 4-6 spots and try to snag a “legacy” qualification or whatever it is they’re calling it, then the money just keeps rolling in.

I do think it’s inevitable that we’ll get a closed super league at some point.

I love how we come through with these random signings that nobody had mentioned in the press before, put of nowhere.

And then people act like they know everything about the player on twitter and the like, posting threads of how good they are :arteta:

Arsenal tradition, I love it

8 Likes