Arsenal transfers 24/25

I guess that’s what StatsDNA is for

1 Like

There’s this guy playing for OM we should look at. Great engine, really intense and combative. Got some weird hair but I’m sure he’ll sort it out.

1 Like

Actually, Xhaka’s profile is the closest thing to Guendo, stats wise.

I was being half serious when I said we should look at him. It’s a shame Guendouzi is such a shithead, he’d be a wonderful rotation option to have this season.

1 Like

You know what’s insane? There’s a good chance Guendouzi starts for France in the World Cup. Bit lucky of course with recent injuries but he is one of the prominent choices as things stand.

Veretout is somehow another…

No 2 players are exactly the same, but I don’t think even Partey is that unique.
I think any of those I highlighted at the bottom of this post would do a similar job once they’d had a bit of settling in time:

1 Like

Barella would be a dream signing. Is that even possible?!

1 Like

We’re Barelly in with a chance tbh

1 Like

Isn’t his contract about to expire?

We could have Inter over a Barella. Either they agree to our terms or they lose him on a Bosman. :man_shrugging:t3:

He’s got like 4 years left of his current deal

Are Inter not hurting for money? Their front of shirt sponsor sounds like it’s a scam company.

Hopefully we can Nicolo offer for him

We could do with an umBarrella as there is a predicted title rain (sp).

1 Like

Not sure why it wasn’t considered but the winter transfer window should have took place in December this season.
That way teams can crack on with football from January onwards.

Will be hard to do anything in December with so many players away at the World Cup

Cant see any business being done until they are all back in Jan

Who says it wasn’t considered? Lol

Was it?

I don’t know. I’m not privy to those discussions, of which I’m sure there were many

1 Like

Oh no…please don’t take our Nuno

5 Likes

Juventus really don’t have a strategy do they?!

15m would be lovely. He doesn’t even need replacing as we have Tierney, Zinny and Tomi.