Arsenal Stats and Trivia

If Lacazette is on the pitch, he should be our penalty taker. He has never missed one for us.

2 Likes

Seeing Pires there reminds me that one of his was the fuck up vs Man City where he was meant to touch it for Henry to finish.

They should have been allowed to take the pen again, no?

Lol at the Man City players getting in their feelings. Henryā€™s interview response at the time is perfect.

Distinā€™s head is insane.

1 Like

Ironically RvC missed a pen v Man City too.

Kasper Schmeichel saved it

As has Aubameyang and Cesc Fabregas.

All the greats seem to miss versus City. Bit of a rite of passage.

Who is RvC?

Whatā€™s the irony in van Persie missing one too?

Well, coincidence

Wonder what country is 32nd and would therefore ruin this graph? For example, basically all League of Ireland players (90%ish Iā€™d say) come through the system here

1 Like
1 Like

The 'Dons also reached two cup semi finals and beat Arsenal at Highbury (Vinnie Jones with a great volley)

Good season for them, that.

2 Likes
3 Likes

:face_vomiting:.

arsenal

2 Likes

These are the really interesting stats to highlight fatal flaws of Artetaā€™s system.

Side just isnā€™t dangerous enough offensively

1 Like

hard to be with a midfield that isnt creating enough (odegaard hasnt brought the goods) and you have auba and laca stinking the place out. Auba does nothing but run around like a headless chicken and Laca has never been prolific hence why we seem to be on the hunt for a striker.

1 Like

The issue is more with the system rather than the players imo.

Odegaard hasnā€™t even been used, weā€™re not currently playing a formation that gets the best of his creative ability. Chance creation is low all over the pitch, particularly with the forwards

Youā€™ve never gunna sell me on the idea Auba has turned to total shit and the coach has no role in his lack of productivity

4 Likes

yes i have been saying it for a season now that auba is shit and should be moved on he didnt care much before his contract extension but now he shows his caring by looking busy but doesnt do anything the guy should have been sold and so should have laca.

Yeah itā€™s why Iā€™m not confident of a top 4 finish, we simply arenā€™t potent enough and Iā€™m never confident weā€™ll score easily against anyone in the league.