Arsenal Reserves & Youths

A new Bendtner?! :denmark: @Cristo

If that’s the case we can write him off right now.

1 Like

Never heard of him but looks decent haha I’ll take it!!

https://x.com/AcademyScoop/status/1800180572368814090?t=90PMc_9tuhL34Ndr-S7h-A&s=19

https://x.com/AcademyScoop/status/1800182257887728126?t=PCrQzyAcg-txFelOMtW3Kw&s=19

He has the same agent as Saka et al.

Is this the kid who scored all those hattricks?

Ja

so this guy is likely to become the latest hutchinson. It seems 90% of the time when kids are focused more on money they end up frittering away their career before it has had a chance to blossom.

The pathway to first team football is probably easier at Bayern than it is at Arsenal.

Also, Hutchinson has proven to be right to leave Arsenal. Played in the Premier League for Chelsea, and they sorted out a good loan move. Now his worth is around £20m-£30m

My totally uninformed guess is that he found out what we agreed to pay Nwaneri, wants something similar, and we’re not willing to go there. You can’t give every 16/17-year-old that flashes a deal that is close to first team professional terms.

It will suck to lose him but I’m not sure he is some kind of super talent. His goal scoring record is obviously insane but he looks like a giraffe on the pitch he’s so much bigger than the other kids.

1 Like

2 Likes

Doesn’t that seem really low???

2 Likes

What were you expecting?

£40m and 50% sell on fee DAMMIT!!

2 Likes

I would have low-key liked to see him in preseason to be 100% honest but it seems we want to be quick with some of these sales.

Nothing official but it looks like Obi-Martin is going to sign a new contract as there was some sort of deadline today and it’s elapsed

Arteta must have told him how he’d be integrated into the first team . I expect he’ll be given game time next season like Nwaneri.

Prediction: Arteta will give a debut to Max Dowman and beat Nwaneri’s record. Dowman turns 15 in December. I think we’ll give him a debut in 2025

1 Like