Arsenal Reserves & Youths

Dieter Hecking says Amaechi is impressing and will have more minutes in the second half of the season. Have a bad feeling he’s gonna be the better player between him and Saka. :confused: Want to believe Saka is Leyorcito but it feels like he might be more Albrightoncito

1 Like

Tbf it’s a lot harder to perform in the Pl compared to the Bundesliga.

See: Ressi Nelson

Yeah, of course, but Amaechi always felt like the more talented player and the fact we got a £2.5m transfer fee from him as a youth and had his pick of Barcelona, Bayern, and Inter does nothing to discourage that.

He is a talent and I was annoyed that we let him go. But these things happen I guess. Do we have a buy-back?

In other news:

Official now:

1 Like

Olayinka, ESR, TJJ all starting tonight.

You love to see it.

Did you modify this after 10 days? Are you mad? I was so confused why this popped up. :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nobody else posted so I’m not gonna clutter threads up with just me talking lol.

I really like the look of many of our talents right now, and they are players of the profile/positions we need.

I have big hopes for them, that they can come through and show their talent soon. Of course they’re not completely ready yet, but a couple of seasons…

Inb4massivelyoriginaltheyrenotgonnamakeitpost

It’s why imo we are right to not spend big money on average players, only on sure things or those with big potential please.

2 Likes

:clap::clap:

Yeah got a lot of hopes pinned on Azeez since he’s the one that stayed of he and Musah.

Go on Miguelito, you English Nigerian with a spanish name¿? !!

This. Plus, even if they are not that good enough, hit their plateau or are surplus you can then move them on for some good fees.

1 Like

Burton has left us permanently to Dinamo Zargreb, shame he looked a talent from what i saw of him earlier this season i thought he would be one to possibly make it find it surprising. I wonder how much we got for him if anything.

Man, Arsenal’s sorted in the future as far as strikers go.

1 Like

Just need to get rid of our expensive tried and tested failures now.

1 Like

Fucking hell, another brace tonight for Balogun. Hopefully he doesn’t turn into Morata.

Seems a decent prospect and I am following him, but in both cases, defense created their own problems lol.

Agreed. I feel like that does say something about Balogun though. Same applies for Eddie. They can smell a chance. It’s very impressive for their age to have such awareness up top.

Yeah no question - he seems to have that nose for goal for sure… it bodes well.

1 Like

What happened at this club in Wenger’s last ~5 - 8 years? Clearly the scouting was proficient since they found and signed a few kids who are on a good level now. But development…

The scouting is still there thank god because we need it more than ever with our finances.

Why any more short term signings would be crazy. we have talent in your youth ranks.

Or if not talent, players that are won’t be much worse than any big money player we could get.

This kid highly rated at one point wasn’t he?