Arsenal Reserves & Youths

Doesn’t seem to be on Arsenal.com - bummer, was hoping to check it out.

1 Like

Its being streamed on the Wolves site apparently

1 Like

Just sign up with your email address and you have the stream! :grin:

My Friday night is sorted!

1 Like

Christ just when you think the CBs can’t get any worse Mav returns. NO!!!

Pretty poor since I started watching… Wolves all over us… in fairness, we have handled it pretty well up until they just scored.

How’s Coyle look?

Not familiar enough with these lads… not sure I have heard his name at all, so pretty anonymous it seems.

Kieran and Hector get 60+ minutes. Hopefully soon back in FT.

That seems to be his style. Talented but doesn’t seem to have any influence/personality.

And we are really, really struggling for possession, so it has been a lot of defending.

Soon as I say that, we start to get more possession.

Good 60 minutes for Bellerin and Tierney! Buzzing to see them in the first team now. Hopefully in a few weeks!!

Steve Bould has learnt well for Senor Unai.

These Wolves announcers are hilarious.

Balogun just seems to be in the right place… good finish for a second.

I wasted all that time trying to sign up and these fuckers aren’t even on the pitch anymore…:laca::santi:

4 Likes

Interested to see how the Welsh Cesc develops this season. How has he played?

After the whistle Mavro getting in the Wolves’ kids faces lol…

2-2 probably fair… not a lot of highlights that I can really point to, but Balogun scores 2.

1 Like

How were Nketiah mk II’s goals?

Slotted coolly - second one through traffic… both balls basically right next to keeper, but with pace and close enough (or obstructed) that it was a difficult save on both occasions… can’t really argue with a brace any way you slice it… the guy does seem to have “that” knack.

1 Like

Wolves have got a quality academy as well, don’t they? Or am I thinking of somebody else?