Arsenal Pre-season thread 17-18

Apparently he is very good, he made areola less of a tit and now he is a really good GK. I mean cech barely ever saved penalties for us now he has gone from that to saving 2 in 1 game.

Whatā€™s the news on Ramseyā€™s injury ? Ultimately thatā€™s the most important news to come out of tonight ?

Just a precaution apparently.

1 Like

ā€œMinorā€ calf strain according to the report I saw.

@Aussiegooner re Kolasinac, itā€™s mainly that he isnā€™t Monreal tbh who I think is even worse defensively.

Honestly the options at Lb are very poor.

Minor contract strain

4 Likes

wtf chelsea doing, take the money for the Brazilian Dirk Kuyt and play Hudson Odoi, and maybe get a striker that isnā€™t Morata, what are they playing at lol.

Iā€™m not complaining though. Also someone come in for Hazard pls.

1 Like

Last time he done that there was a champions League in his hands.

Will be interesting to see the effect of the pressing on questionable players.

Hoping proper rotation will negative the problem

Apart from joke, maybe some competition for his place has done him well. Having 2 good goalies is great.

No men on the posts for us at corners. That spells trouble.

1 Like

We should buy Idrissa Gueye from Everton asap

1 Like

He was doing exactly what he should be doing, not getting into the GKs way on a ball he had no chance of saving. The guy in that tweet is talking utter shit.

1 Like

I get that and agree, but shouldnā€™t he be standing with both feet planted or at least on his toes looking alert?

All heā€™s missing in that clip is a drink in his hand and some shades on.

7 Likes

Tonightā€™s game v Lazio is live on the Arsenal website. 7pm UK time :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

#TimeForTorreira

1 Like

Itā€™s the hand on the hip that does it for me :joy:

But yeah I agree with you

The summer has gone crazy fast yet again. Next week we open our season against Manchester City.

Aside from the World Cup taking up a chunk of summer, I feel like itā€™s gone faster because Iā€™ve taken more interest in pre season than usual. There have been games every week, so there hasnā€™t really been that no football interlude.

1 Like

Why was the city match thread closed so cristo could do one of his unfunny OPā€™s lol.

2 Likes