Arsenal Kits and Merch

Have you not always been able to buy pre match training wear tho

1 Like

Yea but we used to have one every decade or so rather than a new set every month

1 Like

tbf they aren’t forcing anyone to buy it

3 Likes

Course not. Arseblog was saying on one of the podcasts there this week that there was always complaining about how behind we were on commercial revenue but this is what the other side of that looks like when you get as big a deal as we have with Adidas.

It is kind of boring now with the amount we do it though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The players probably like having new gear to wear all the time though. Seeing as its ideally there work clothes.

The idea that them releasing lots of gear is somehow “daylight robbery” is a weird assertion though. Having options is cool, just buy a few bits here and there when there’s something you really like, or don’t at all if you find the whole thing so distasteful. It’s like parents who complain about how many kits we release and having to buy them for their kids. Just don’t fucking buy them all the new kits each year. This is a you problem, not a club problem.

I got our third kit last year, and was bought the TfL special edition top as a gift (it’s mostly for my collection, I’ve not worn it at all yet and I’m not entirely convinced that I will), but this season I’m not particularly feeling anything that’s released (the black away kit is fire but I don’t really wear black tops) so I won’t be buying any of it, certainly not at full retail price anyway. But with three strips released each season and some of these limited edition kits/warm up tops there’s going to be something for everyone’s tastes and thats ok, particularly if you acknowledge that it’s a part of the club improving performance on the commercial side, something most of us want to see.

1 Like

Anyone ever bought from this site before??

https://www.prodirectsoccer.com/p/adidas-arsenal-21-22-away-shirt-pearl-citrine-mens-replica-245154/?svtax3=Shopping_-_Soccer_UK_-_UK_-_Smart_-_Franchise_-_Replica&svtax4=-&svcampaign_id=8686172138&gclid=CjwKCAjwgaeYBhBAEiwAvMgp2sS3JxTYk11uTdtkTH5itSIXmxYP89stVZGeGHoL7lEggAIRBi_QQxoCZlsQAvD_BwE

I was about to pull the teigger on this shirt from a different site where it’s listed at 40 quid, that seemed like good value but I thought I better search elsewhere, and found it for 30 quid at the above site. But unlike the site I was originally going to buy it from for 40 quid, I’ve not made any purchases or heard of this site before.

Some of the reviews online aren’t great, but then I found a reddit thread of people saying the site was legit af.

I’m pretty sure @Joshua has given these guys a good review before

1 Like

I almost tagged him lol, but it felt speculative.

Yeah pro direct is a legit company. Used to always be advertised in 442 when I bought it a few years ago

Shammy is right. They’re legit although recently have changed their rules about what adidas gear can be sold to the USA which is a bummer.

Didn’t realise we had the Arsenal PR defence team in here tbh, was just a bit of a jibe at the 10 new kits we release every week these days.

“People disagreed with me :sob:

1 Like

Alright mate, you wrote the essay not me :rofl:

Essay lol

1 Like

I got this season’s black shirt from them before the club released it. Arrived in a couple of days, I was impressed but maybe they’re a bit hit and miss. Use a credit card as you get more protections, if you’re not 100% about it.

1 Like

Not for me personally but I see it’s already sold out on the adidas website :joy:

Most likely for carnival Arsenal fans from Jamaica bought them

1 Like

Yeah that’s gonna be a hard pass…

Can’t tell you how many times I saw this today at carnival lol

3 Likes