Arsenal Kits and Merch

You would think Arsenal and Adidas planned this whole thing :joy::eyes:

3 Likes

Found this tonight while going through some old clothes. It’s the only actual Arsenal kit I own.

Apologies about the name, although following the Nasri rumours is what brought me to this site in the first place :joy:

10 Likes

looks like a lovely firestarter that…really useful

burn it

you got the wrong name anyway, that’s the arshavin shirt.

2 Likes

I love that shirt. I had one (obviously) back in the day but it got lost in the shuffle along with a lot of my Arsenal Nike stuff when I moved from college to law school.

1 Like

I remember seeing that kit and someone drew a line through Nasri and wrote Gervinho in sharpie.

This is why you don’t get a name.

1 Like

I loved that kit. Nike’s last couple of yellow kits were lovely.

I love black, I think the pink one looks remarkably good but I do miss a nice bright yellow away top.

Been a while since we released something

Arsenal never miss :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Glad they got this out 6 weeks after everyone else

1 Like

I’m glad they released it. I’m a t-shirt quality snob, so held back on buying a knock off.

edit - already out of stock :confused:

1 Like

Weekly merch drop :joy::joy:

Not kits or tops tho

Wow those bum bags are ugly as fuck.

2 Likes

All bum bags are ugly as fuck.

3 Likes

Footyheadlines hinted that one of Arsenal’s away kits will be bright yellow with bright blue trim, a nod towards our 1970s kits hopefully.

Whats that, You want more merch?

Ok then

I like this. The mens one is better than the womens one though

Like the recognition of equality on the price. Both sexes being ripped off jointly.

13 Likes

5 Likes

We better be getting a shit load of cash for this

2 Likes

That’s come out of nowhere. Wonder what the financials look like on it. Certainly not less money anyway but I wonder if the sales have been good enough for a bump.