Arsenal Kits and Merch

I’d happily isolate the world of marketing and send them off to another planet.

“We made the kit a different colour that looks nice, added some shit that fans can relate to and we’re making lots of money”

It’s a classic kit but just shove all that marketing bs where the sun doesn’t shine.

3 Likes

Every time I see Ben White I have to convince myself all over again that he’s never appeared on Love Island.

3 Likes

Yet

2 Likes

That’s the spirit!

Doesn’t look as good as the fan made edits.

Edti:

The pink is very washed out, it’s close to white really.

1 Like

Washed out colours are terrible.

1 Like

3 Likes

I can get one for my daughter now, she didn’t want to wear the other kits because it wasn’t pink lol

Nice top for a third kit, Pink is a very underused colour for men

Yikes, I suppose they can’t all be good.

Goddamn. Adidas went three for three this season.

not being funny but each time i look at it all i can envisage is the sort of thing that my wife would wear as a pajama set for bed. As a matter of fact she does have PJ’s in that sorta shade of pink.

1 Like

Reminds me of that pink paint that drys white. Dear fucking Dulux stuff.

Shittest shirt yet.

Yep not keen.

Also don’t like the pink animal footprints all over it, what’s that got to do with Arsenal.

It’s those little thingamabobs in the old crest. Idk what they’re actually called. English heraldry experts probably have some ridiculous name for them like “dingusberries” or “scrambolis”

Postie handed me an adidas box this morning, my wife is usually at work when he turns up. As he handed me the box he looked at her and said “Don’t worry, he’s not the worst one my round”. Luckily we all had a chuckle.

I really hope Bukta or Hummel or someone shit starts doing our kits (Nike are particularly bad this season), I have a problem.

Why not just order online???

I placed my order via Arsenal Direct last Sunday but the package is still in Leicester apparently. How long did it take for everyone else’s shirts to arrive?