Arsenal Kits and Merch

That badge on the away makes it look like a fake. The more I see that one the more I hate it.

I don’t like the third kit but I’m not really sure what to make of the home and away

I don’t like any of those. How are we ending up with a white and a blue kit whilst the scum get a yellow kit? No way would I waste my money on any of those. Club should’ve done better to raise more money with the uncertainty of fans in the seats.

2 Likes

Why is it that Arsenal always wait forever to launch their stuff? Chelsea have already played a match in their new kit.

I used to think it was a sponsor thing but we’ve done it under Nike, Puma and Adidas.

Fuck Chelsea.

At the very least we should be waiting til the season is over.

2 Likes

But I need to spend my money now before I realize that it should probably go to things for the baby or our mortgage.

1 Like

We need to finish the season wearing the 19/20 kits.

Chelsea have changed their kits as from July 1st they got a new sponsor.

Bournemouth have changed to the 20/21 kits for the same reason.

The other 18 teams are still wearing the current seasons kits haha

1 Like

Ah. I was wondering why they were allowed to switch to the new kit!

1 Like

I feel like Chelsea wore the following seasons kit in a current season a few times prior to this.

Think your allowed to wear your new kit in the last home game of a normal season.

4 Likes

Thanks Cal. Any other random kit knowledge to drop this evening? :grin:

1 Like

Nope :grin:

Interesting stat Cal :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve always wondered why Chelsea did that, only ever seems to be them

1 Like

I can remember being super annoyed about it when I was younger.

annoyed me actually as well, maybe it’s a way to sell more kits so people see it earlier

And IIRC Leicester wore a new kit the year they won the league right at the end.

I only ever remember Chelsea doing it

That third kit was a fake.

The adidas stripes down the side are peach like the rest of the top

1 Like

Dig that.

1 Like