Arsenal Kits and Merch

Lemon squeeers wtf :auba: for some reason this made me laugh uncontrollably. Have idea what it means tho. :arteta:

Unfortunately people out there aren’t as stupid as Arsenal to sign Ozil let alone pay him £350k p/w.

Cockney rhyming slang for geezers

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more .

1 Like

I thought it was meant to be obvious that all the players lines were dubbed. Clearly nobody is buying that Kola can say “Yes my G!” like a born and bred Londoner haha

3 Likes

Oh yeah obviously, I get that, I just still think it’s a bit weird

1 Like

When will Arsenal actually publish that video? It’s been over internet all day haha. By the time they publish it people will have seen it plenty of times.

1 Like

Anyone remember this Puma promo vid from 2014? Everyone was getting excited as Puma had scheduled it for 11pm and there was even a countdown :o
Some were expecting a new signing to show up. Turns out it was just a bad hologram of Arsene projected on to the Thames river :sob: :joy:

Adidas cringe >>> Puma cringe

1 Like

Monday. They can’t publish anything until the PUMA contract ends on Sunday.

1 Like

loool that is proper cringe indeed

I mean, it definitely didn’t sound like you got that when I read your post, because you were commenting on it being unbelievable that they’d speak like Londoners when that was the actual point, but fair play brother :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I was gonna like that and then there were spurs players. Ugh.

1 Like

Brilliant promo. Probably the best Arsenal promo I’ve seen. Makes you think we’re a big club, like we just won the title and we’re Europe’s elite… Like it’s 2004…
Sadly, making top 4 next year would be a huge thing and we’re just about Europa league level. Too bad we can’t be that progressive and creative on the pich and the trasfer market.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Yep, we’re winning the league next season.

10 Likes

That looks like a Real Madrid type of top :rofl:

You just know every kit for the next 4 years is going to be vomit inducing. This set are too good.

The monochrome badge is phenomenal. It should always be monochrome, the full color version looks very dated to me.

1 Like