No we fucking don’t lol

7 Likes

The best bit :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Go brush your teeth

8 Likes

Also some love for this man :heart:

3 Likes

feck me thats one hell of a promovideo. Doesnt match the current state of the team unfortunately :bellcry:

8 Likes

I fucking love that promo.

Makes me want to sink everything into Adidas merch.

The best thing that’s come out to do with the club for a good few years.

That we were with Puma for so long makes me SICK

:giroud2: :giroud2: :giroud2:

I can confidently predict that was probably the high point of our season, it’s all downhill from here.

8 Likes

How the fuck do this lot have the audacity to make stuff like this after that end of season shit show.
Honestly feel nothing but hollowness inside looking at these frauds.

3 Likes

Brilliant promo, cockney Bellerin on point as always…fuck i love this club, all of a sudden i feel unexplained optimism.

3 Likes

Idris isn’t wrong, if Mustafi and Sanogo could have played for Arsenal, he would have made it too.

5 Likes

We might play shit football, but at least we’ll now look good while doing it

3 Likes

Good looking shit… hmm.

That promo was so good it got me believing we were a good team again :sweat_smile:

Love that Hector used his own voice haha

6 Likes

Bet he lives in Kensington

Think he lives in Hampstead, that’s where they all live

I remember letting Diaby and Traore cross the road up in Hadley Wood!

Doubt it, far more convenient to live in North London when you’ve gotta go to training every day.

Also, knowing Big Hec, if he was going to inconvenience himself it in terms of his residence would blatantly be by having a trendy rooftop penthouse in hipster East London, I don’t get Kensington vibes off him at all haha

2 Likes

Just watched the ad, great execution and I like the bits with Wrighty and Idris etc. but overall I thought it was quite cringey.

Especially given how much of a shambles we are now.

4 Likes

My sentiments exactly.

3 Likes

There’s also something just so unbelievable about Ozil and Kolasinac talking like absolute lemon squeezers when you know they can barely speak English haha

1 Like

Yeah and it’s even worse when the first two men in the video earn a combined £360k a week and they’re both high up on the list of players we should be getting rid of lol

2 Likes