Arsenal Kits and Merch

Private viewings only :grin:

1 Like

Oh, cool, you don’t live far from me, what’s your availability? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You already have my number, why don’t you find out :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

1 Like

Haha it’s not like it sounds

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Phones Thread (iPhone, Galaxy, Pixel etc)

Yo dude can i ask you about the sizing of the kits? Are they comparable to most standard shirt sizes?

1 Like

I went a size up to L. These ones feel more fitted than the puma ones did. But I’ve beefed up a bit since last bought a shirt so not a good barometer me lol.

2 Likes

Ty. Gonna go with an XL. Then i can always step up the cake if its too large.

3 Likes

That’s it if Tierney comes in getting the away top

1 Like

My away top came today. Looks incredible :heart_eyes:

Much better seeing it in the flesh than on a screen

2 Likes

Adidas coming in has changed the entire trajectory of the club.

Never again Puma. Never again

6 Likes

Signings talk about the history of the club, legends that once played for us, the city etc, etc.

No.

They open the door and Triple R Raul is outside, holding up the home and away tops. Done deal m8.

5 Likes

Pepe on da back?

Third top properly leaked

2 Likes

Pretty shit compared to the other two but who really cares about 3rd kits.

1 Like

Maestro isn’t a full kit wanker so he’s only going to be modeling the tops, no bottoms :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

The new kits look so beautiful , especially in person. I’ve already seen several people wearing them when I’ve gone out and about, and they do look even better in person.

3 Likes

I love that dark blue one. Going to get long-sleeve if the cuffs are nice. Rather than Nike and Puma’s lame long-sleeve designs which always looked like an afterthought.

1 Like

Those are tiny shirts! Did you shrink them in the wash!