Arsenal Kits and Merch

Buying home and away kit as soon as we sign Zaha.

Many happy returns

1 Like

Away kits insane in person. So cool. I absolutely love the home but it will be lost in my sea of red home tops in a few years. You’ll look back at the away kit and think damn that’s so awesome and unique I’m so glad I went for that one.

Do it.

3 Likes

My collection probably has more away kits than home, I’ve always had a thing for away kits. It’s probably rarer for me to be passionate about a particular home kit, I usually just like them whereas I get much stronger feelings either way about the away kits.

So if the away is as great on the eye as you say, which I don’t doubt at all, that’ll probably override my love of the home kit and I’ll just try to pick that up on the “cheap” once next seasons kits are out.

2 Likes

Best away kits since I’ve been an Arsenal fan

94/95
03/04

1 Like

The beauties arrived. First time I’ve owned both home and away for over 10 years

18 Likes

u got names on da back?

Kroenke 10

11 Likes

Xhaka and Mustafi :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Adults with player names on the back of their shirt are asking to have their hard drives searched.

10 Likes

You are not old enough to have such opinions. Names on the back are cool, as long as its the right players.

1 Like

So you hate love island even tho it’s not a thing in Denmark and like getting players on the back of your top :thinking:

your door could do with a lick of paint

I dont hate love Island, I despise it. And im planning on getting Guendouzi or Zaha on the back of my shirt, and what are u gonna do about it bitsj !

2 Likes

Is their a release date for the 3rd kit?

Fight you irl :boxing_glove:

4 Likes

Love Island Boi vs. Broccoli Lad pay per view :giroud3:

4 Likes

You not going to model them for us? :grinning:

more like Proclaimer Love Island Boy (would walk 500 miles) vs Broccoli Lad

he’s not Luca