Arsenal Kits and Merch

Oh praise the lord how good is it to have properly fitting kits that don’t make us look like clowns again.

Puma kits should never be allowed within 5 miles of the Emirates.

What a horrible 5 years it was, half our players fucking looking like the roadrunner with skin tight shirts and flappy, long shorts. DISGUSTENG

I swallowed that shite cos they were paying big bucks but it was squandered by the BALD CUNT. He really should have a bounty on his head, well at the very least prevented from entering London.

Well, all I can do now is rejoice.

Fuck Puma. Never again. All hail Adidas

3 Likes

We’ll just let our football make us look like clowns instead

I agree. Do you think Man City will agree to just letting us have the 3 points? :smile:

1 Like

Watch Man city flop hard. Their players will want to commit by the looks of Puma’s latest offering.

Also, yes I was gonna mention that but that takes away from my point.

WE’LL LOOK AWESOME WHILE GETTING HUMPED. GET HYPED

1 Like

Definitely boyz. Tis the season.
Arsenal, Champions of…good looks, at least as long as kits are concerned.

Does anyone know if you can get a pre-customized shirt with women’s players on the back or do you have to custom order it and enter all the letters yourself?

I just don’t trust myself to spell Van de Donk correctly. Is the first “d” lower case? What about the second “d”? Are they all uppercase? So confusing.

:facepalm:

you will have to do it yourself, you can only choose from the mens squad, not sure what happens if you buy the ladies kit though

I think you got it right the first time. But my Dutch is non-existent.

The first is lower case and the second uppercase. But does that matter with football shirts, not sure they use upper- lowercase?

Nothing wrong with a nice tight fitting kit. These are elite athletes here and there’s a reason they make a separate version for fans to wear lol

In New Zealand, we don’t do the whole wearing the team kit as a fan. Even at an All Blacks game there isn’t much of it.

I always crack up watching football and seeing all these 40 year old men in the crowd wearing modern football kits

Puma was fine for us, they made some nice kits, and the tightness of the kits on some of the players was abs exposure, can’t complain about that :stuck_out_tongue: But yeah Adidas is levels above

Hard disagree.

Look at the state of these

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Just got the away shirt delivered and it looks even more spectacular in person.

4 Likes

Got both coming on Monday :gift:

4 Likes

Nice. This will be the first time since 11/12 where I will own both the home and away haha.

You ordered both new kits?! At full price?!

1 Like

Check the emoji

2 Likes

You do know it doesnt impress as much as when your 14 announcing your getting the new kit lads.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

Saw the home kit in person for the first time today when killing time in Portsmouth before my train came. Definitely a shirt that looks just as good in the flesh as it does in the promo shots. Wish I’d seen the away kit too to assess if I’m gonna buy one.

2 Likes

Ooft I’m tempted to get the away now as well

I’ll get Tierney on the back.