Arsenal Kits and Merch

I don’t think it looks bad at all. But why would you buy pre-match merch like that?

4 Likes

What would be your ultimate kit lineup of home/away/3rd/goalkeeper from any season?

Can’t imagine there’s a huge market for the pre match stuff.

To look like a fashionista.

From a stylistic standpoint, I don’t think it’s bad either. It’s meant to have a striking/bling aesthetic for the casual wearer, and the flashy jewellery on show is to add to that.

Apparently we will be wearing our new home kit in the last game of the season against Watford

2 Likes

Bought this and it came on Thursday.

Think it’s very smart. Really like the colours. Great for lounging about in the house.

3 Likes

Actually really rate some training wear, Adidas seem to be better at it than Nike lately. Except Inter of course

Looks really nice. Great for Winter runs, I’ll pop it on the crimbo list :bergkamp:

2 Likes

You mean you’ll see how the seasons going.:yum:

1 Like

Nike are absolutely crushing it with Inter and Roma IMO. The rest is kind of meh.

I like the Chelsea kits for next season but the sponsor ruins it.

Nike made a big announcement about eliminating template designs for big clubs going forward so we’ll see how it turns out.

£45 top to lounge about in the house? :joy:

@Calum with a flex. It’s like the Tik Tok people who wear $5000 tracksuits just to stay at home on lockdown.

4 Likes

Yes every arsenal clothing I own is to lounge in the house. I don’t wear Arsenal stuff outside as personally for me thats weird.

1 Like

I wear the tops to run in. That might just be an American thing. Every once in a while I’ll pass someone else wearing one and we do a little wave.

1 Like

why do you find it weird? say if you ever went to watch arsenal at the emirates you wouldn’t wear an arsenal kit?

Going to an Arsenal game is very different to just general outside wear :joy:

what does this even mean?

Have to say, I go to every home game, and most of the aways…and I never wear an Arsenal top…I haven’t worn an Arsenal shirt since the 90’s at the match…Proper fighting gear in the day…not needed so much now… :rofl:

I like it, reminds me of a updated version of the 2010/11 home kit which was a classic

2 Likes